Visitor

"I can't help you." You said frowning to him. He groans and stands up walking over to the door you that you both were being trapped by. He tries to play with the handle so it opens but it doesn't work just as you suspected.

"It's locked." He says angrily. "Of course it is, trust me I've tried before." You say.

"There's got to be something around here that I can use to break out of here." He says as he frantically searches around the room.

"Yoongi, I've tried it all just please try not to make a lot of noise, I don't want them to come back." You yawn.

"I can't trust you yet, especially since you aren't helping me." He spits out harshly. You understand why he wouldn't trust you though. He's obviously scared, wait actually terrified.

"I understand, I just don't want another beating, ya know." He nods at your words and you doze off to sleep.

~~~~~

Yoongi stops what he's doing and looks at you concerned. For the first time he can finally see all of your bruises and scrapes. You also looked very dirty, it looked painful. . .

He knew he had to get out of here. He looked down at the ground and saw some type of smoke. His eyes widen as he knew why you fell asleep so quick and you had already slept so it didn't make sense.

Sleeping gas.

He covers his mouth and nose with his shirt and goes over to you. He tries to shake you awake. No use. Your already knocked out by the gas.

Yoongi finds himself dozing off. He falls next to you and blacks out.

~~~~~

You wake up and see Yoongi sleeping next to you. You stretch and yawn, "Yoongi, wake up." You poke him. He whines, "NoOoOo~" He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer to him. You melt into his embrace.

You look in front of you and see another guy passed out by the door. You gasp, waking up Yoongi. He lets go of you and rubs his eyes, "What?" He asks annoyed that you woke him.

You point over at the body directing Yoongi's attention over to it. He smiles and jumps up on his feet to go over to the body.

"Jungkook, you awake?" He asks the boy, who also looks strangely familiar to you. You go over to Yoongi who's checking Jungkook's pulse.

"Thank god, he's okay." Yoongi says and he exhales in relief. You notice a big cut on the side of Jungkook's face. You go over to the box of food supply that they give you weekly.

You pull out the last water bottle and go back next to Yoongi.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asks as he eyes you suspiciously.

"I'm cleaning Jungkook's cut." He nods and you pour some of the water on the cut. You use your thumb to wipe off the dried blood.

Jungkook jumps and sits up, he looks at you confused. "What did you do with them!?" Jungkook yelled at you.

"I d-didn't do anything." You said backing up, afraid he would do the same thing Yoongi did to you before. Yoongi cleared his throat so Jungkook would look at him.

"Hyung!" He exclaimed with a smile as he hugged Yoongi.

"That's Y/n and she's in the same boat we're in, although I still don't fully trust her, but she's the best we've got."

You sigh to yourself and go to the supply of food. You haven't eaten in days since you've been trying to save your rations carefully.

You grabbed the a thin slice of bread and took a nibble. It was stale but you didn't care, you were starving.

"Do you want some?" You ask across the room to the two boys.

They come over to you. Jungkook nods, "That would be nice, thanks." You hand him a piece and another one to Yoongi.

"I wasn't really expecting to have guests." You say astonished, it just hit you that you have them here with you. You haven't had real human contact in so long, you forgot what it was like.

They both eat their piece of bread like pigs. Jungkook asks, "So Y/n, how long have you been here for?" You sigh, "Way too long, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm happy you guys are here."

"Well we aren't." Yoongi says.

"Obviously, but now I actually have people here with me, and possibly even more help for a chance to escape." You say with the littlest bit of hope.

Jungkook nods, "Wait, hyung we cant leave though." Jungkook says concerned. Yoongi scrunches his eyebrows in confusion, "Why?"

Jungkook finishes off his piece of bread, "Because what if we leave then they throw the rest of our friends in here?"

Yoongi nods knowing Jungkook made a good point. You intercept, "Well I don't really remember much from when I came here, but the more I talk to you it seems I remember more, all I really can bring back is that I was waiting for someone but I don't remember who, they never showed up though, I'm pretty sure they're dead."

You look down and Jungkook hugs you, "It's okay." He says, you just shrug it off and continue eating away at your bread.

Yoongi stands up, "Then it's settled, tonight's the night we escape."