Prologue | Welcome

In 2016, a game creator from South Korea released an app-like romance game that took social media by storm. It was about a protagonist (the player) entering an organization and finding love from within. By playing each day it brought the player closer to each character, which then a path will be set. The player's main goal is to reach a happy ending on the 11th day.

     There will be obstacles that may stop the player from reaching them but they must persevere until the end. Not only does the game follow the player's world clock but it truly is like an everyday app for on to text or receives emails.

     Each answer or comment has been set, all the player must do is choose which to reach a good ending. They will receive love by all the characters but the very end will be with the chosen character on the path on the 5th day.

     Your lover's interest all vary with each having a backstory. Some are more love than others and others must be reached from other divided stories. Please be aware that we'll be using their Korean ages for the sole purpose of their culture. (For more information on each character, please look on our website)

LOVE  INTEREST(S)

• An innocent college boy who loves playing video games

• The flirtatious actor who is well-known for his looks

• A tired assistant who relax with coffee and Zen's old movies

• The rich that is next in line as CEO and loves his dear cat

• A photographer who takes care of the organization

• The 'antagonist' who is a hacker and  has a traumatizing childhood

• The infamous hacker who loves Honey Budda Chips

-- Keep in mind the last character is the most important because he k–

     Before you could finish reading the amateur news article your phone was taken away in the blink of the eye. Looking up you meet a fellow worker's stern expression yet the glimmer of mischief has shown through. With a sigh, you could only glare right back up at her. Reluctantly you got up from your otherwise comfortable position.

     "Give me one reason why I shouldn't punch you in the face for stealing my phone?"

     "Awe (N/N)~ You would never hurt me. Besides how could you think of hurting such a cute face" the female coos doing that cringy anime girl poses. It took you everything to not cringe and punch her in the face.

     "Hm geez, why wouldn't hurt you? Well for starters you always steal my materials and even my lunch. You also ruin must of materials and I have to starts from scratch again. Oh, and you also yelled out how we're 'dating'...what more reason should I not hurt you" you retort.

     She then gets on her knees to ask for forgiveness. This makes you question how she is older than you and can be considered an adult. As you were going to scold her another coworker/friend enters the room to see your interaction. A sudden cough stops you from even attacking the female.

     "As much as I would love to see you woop her poor scaley ass...the big man wants to see you in his office now...I bet it's about your idea" he explains, pushes himself from his resting position.

     Your demeanor of confidence diminished from fear. It was far too soon to see your boss about your plans and it seems rather fast how he wanted to speak with you, alone. Gulping a few gasps of air you follow alongside your male coworker. Soon your older female friend stood alongside the two of you.

-----------------    

     You were in a state of panic. Pacing back in forth in the hope of calming yourself down wasn't helping in any way. With the amount you were pacing there would be a huge hole on the ground all because of you.

     Both your friends only watch as you panic over the thoughts flowing into your mind. Why would the chief want to see you all of a sudden? Was the idea too childish? Were you being fired for having an idea like a child? Were you watching too much anime and old school movies? Did you dedicate yourself to the wrong career? Is it too late to ask your aunt to go into finances?

     By your 216th lap back and forth you finally snap out of your panic muttering. Your friends seem relieved to see you back to your sense, totally not because of the pacing marks under you. As much as you didn't want to panic you sat next to them.

     "Maybe you're taking this too hard man. I mean, you don't even know why the chief wants to call you in. Maybe he likes your idea or wants to personally congratulate you on a promotion" your female coworker spews out, hoping to calm you down. With no real changes, your other friend backhand slaps her.

     "The old hag is right, it's too soon to decide what the chef thinks. You've got to stay positive and keep your head up" your other friend encourages. You look at him for a moment before nodding in understanding.

     In the end, he was right, you have no clue what the chief even thought of the whole idea. It's been something that can't be that much of a bad idea. Japan already made animes around that topic. With each second your confidence slowly grew until the gates of hell decided to finally open up.

     The three of you turn to see a man in his early thirties standing by the door arms crossed and ready for anything. He had a soft expression once his eyes land on the male in the middle. With a simple gesture, he asks you to come inside. Getting words of encouragement, I make my way over to the boss.

     -------------

     You were sitting nervously as your boss overlook your proposal and idea. He seems to be very interested from the start but the withering silence was getting to you. After all, you were the type to have awkward conversations in a heartbeat. Finally, his pure blue eyes stare straight at yours.

     "I gotta say your idea seems full proof. After all, you are one of our best game developers in the company and have been since you helped in our successful game series with that one developer. Anyway long story short, you're a clever boy and your ideas have always been something to look forward to" the chief explains. "So you have my permission to continue with your project."

    You stood up from your chair in utter surprise and pure joy, the fact he accepted was like getting a new toy from the store. Smiling widely you continue to thank him as he laughs from your childish antics. He places a hand on your shoulder which calms you down.

     "I would like a weekly check-up for your plans and how the testing is going" he continues as his grip loosens and does a gentle rubbing of your arm. You ignore it seeing it just a friendly gesture.

      Returning the smile you bow your head in agreement. Soon you were out and celebrating with your friends for a new gaming system that will surely take the place by storm.

What you didn't know was that this will be more than just a game. But a hopeful gateway to your reality...

Welcome to my newest book! 

So this may take a while for me to finalized since this was on a whim, but I honestly want to make it a good book. There will be some minor tweaks to the story but I'll get to work as soon as possible for this book (and a whole new story too).