"Wow." Killua didn't really know what to say. He felt bad for Izuku. He has never been bullied before. Maybe by Illumi but matter that's complicated. But for Bakugo to go and tell someone to kill themselves... "God- I'm sorry. Wow. It looks like your doing better though, right?" Killua asked with mild concern. Normally he wouldn't care if someone told him this. He would just think they are throwing his problems on him, but this felt a bit different for some reason.

"Yeah, I'm doing better. I didn't let him get the best of me anymore." Izuku answered honestly. "Plus I got new friends who care."

"That's good."

"But how are you doing? I mean if your comfortable with me asking. I saw how upset you were when those two people appeared and then Gon started crying later too..." Izuku asked hesitantly. 

Killua was surprised. But he wasn't surprised that he asked. He was more surprised by the concern in his voice.

"If you want to talk to me about anything your free to. I'm not sure how much it can help but sometimes it just helps to talk. Like right now, I felt a kind of weight off my chest when I told you that. I never really talked about it, even with mom." The look Izuku have showed that what he was saying was genuine and truthful.

Killua thought that Izuku might just be deserving of the word friend. Izuku has been trying to help him out whenever he can with schoolwork and instructions he missed since he was spacing out during lessons. He also has been keeping his secrets a secret which is amazing and so far has been genuine with his words and actions. Plus he isn't annoying like a few people he knows.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I'm ok now though. Those two were just conjurations anyway." Killua said.

"All right." Izuku looked like he wanted to ask more but didn't. Killua was grateful for that.

---

"Hello? My name is Danny. Uraraka sent me to fix your door?" He knocked on the entranceway of where the front door was supposed to be.

He looked inside and saw Bisky coming down the stairs.

"Who's Uraraka?" Bisky asked, walking towards the door.

"She's my boss's daughter. Are you Bisky?" He asked.

"Yes." Bisky was slightly hesitant about the man, but she sensed no malice.

"Oh yeah. Uraraka told me about you. She goes to UA with Killua and Gon." He answered, examining the door frame. For the work, he had to do.

"Oh, your that guy! Ok yeah, the door is on the front lawn if you didn't realize. I'll pay you when you're done. I'll leave a few water bottles for you and you're free to use the downstairs bathroom. I'll pay you when you're done. I'm going to be over there." She pointed to the couch where her laptop was.

"Umm ok? Thank you." He quickly got to work, getting his tools out of his truck to start fixing the door frame. 

Bisky set off to do more research on quirks. She looked at various websites, news articles, and even the old sports festivals

She got a lot of information on how much combat is taught to the kids through the sports festival. They don't seem like they have a variety of the usual combat skills. She was quite surprised in fact. Lots of the kids relied solely on their quirk to get through the portion and when they reached their quirks limits, they were helpless. Some of them barely even tried to defend or attack using kicks, blocks, punches etc.

 She took note of how the kids with the close-range quirks either are really good with it or mediocre. She figured that the kids trained personally or the teachers single out the close combat and didn't bother teaching others much about close combat.