10

Bianca pov

I was in my room trying to find something to wear.

Adrian is coming to pick me up around six. And right now it's 4. It's fun hanging out with him.

But i hate that he makes me feel away I've never felt before.

I found something to wear i didn't feel like dressing up or whatever i'm not impressing anyone and were just going to be at his house.

I went to the bathroom and took a nice warm bath. I got out and I walked to my room with the towel still wrapped around me.

I put on my outfit and was about to do my hair until i heard a rattle on my door.

I grabbed my phone off the table and crawled under the bed i called 911 as fast as i can before the person opens the door. They told me to stay where i'm at.

"Man get what ever you can find that's good in this raggedy ass apartment."

"Iight man."

My purse was on the floor by the bed i reached i far as i can and was able to grab it. I stayed as qhits as i can.

"You find anything jit."

"Yea a little flat screen tv."

"Than get it."

"Hey nigga go check on that room."

"Iight."

"Someone was just here a few min ago"

"Well i guess they ass gone somewhere now hurry up."

"Iight."

I was freaking out but i was holding it in.

My anaconda don't my phone had started ringing I cut it off right away but not fast enough.

Oh my god oh my god i'm not ready to die yet i haven't lost my virginity, i haven't have kids ,i haven't have my first kiss, i haven't married yet i'm not ready no no no.

"Hey K theirs someone here. "

"Check where they at. "

"I know where they at there asses are under the same bed. "

Omg I'm about to piss on my pants oh my gosh. While the man was bending down he farted

"Man it feels good to let that out."

"Put your hands in the air. "

I heard someone said finally their here their asses need to be faster next time.

"You are under arrest for breaking in and burglarized. "

I let out a breath I didn't know I've been holding for so long.

"Miss Mendoza."

"Are they gone."

"Yes ma'am you could come out."

I got out from under the bed. The man started asking me some questions and I answered all his question.

It was now five- forty-six I started packing my things cause if this happense again I don't know what I would do I'm going to move in with khole for a while.

I heard a knock on the door while I was putting my clothing in a bag.

I looked on the prep hole to see Adrian standing there smiling so hard . I sight then open the door.

"Hey" he said in a cheerful tone.

"uh hey I won't be able to hang out with you today something came up. "