Chapter 35

Adrian-

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed side I got off the bed and put on the boxers that was on the floor I made my way down stairs to sounds of plates coming from the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and notice Bianca fixing breakfast plates for me and her, in just her underwear and bra with that sexy ass body of hers.

"Good morning beautiful." I uttered as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the neck. I notice that I did a great job last night cause she had two marks on her neck.

"Good morning handsome." she turned around and peck my lips

"I made cheese omelette, scramble eggs, bacon, toast, with Orange on the side."she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Are you trying to get me fat." I asked and pecked her lips.

"No. But if you want me to you could just say so."

"I had something more healthy in mind for breakfast but it's to much to ask for."

"What did you have in mind." she asked seductively. Making my member poke out .

I put her over counter and slid her underwear down. I kissed her lips "You should've never asked the way you did." I murmured as I stick one finger inside her. She arched her back as she let out a low moan. I thump my finger in and out of her then I took my finger out and kiss her inner thigh to her woman hood. I lick her clit then entered my tongue in her good spot until she came. I look up at her and swallowed what I had in my mouth.

"That was one hell of a good ass breakfast." I said with a chuckle.

"You are not getting anything for the next two weeks. You've had enough."

"Wait, what your kidding right. "

She grabbed a piece of bacon and took a bit off of it and shook her head a no.

"Baby come on."

"Babe my vagina is tired. You give it to me really good to good and now it needs a break."

I looked at her then bust out laughing.

"Your.. Your.. Serious." I held my stomach and continue laughing.

She looked at me with a duhh face and I started laughing again. She started laughing also making me laugh harder this girl is crazy. She is the first Girl I've ever heard say that.

"Oh my God that was fucking hilarious."

"You, my girl are funny."

"Well I'm happy that I made you laugh now move out my way. I need to pull my underwear up." she said as she whip the tears that had came out from the laughing.

I started laughing again but help her pull her underwear up so she wouldn't have to get down the counter.

"Aren't you going to eat your food." she inquired. As she full her mouth with scrambled eggs. I smiled at her then grabbed the fork and got some of the cheese omelette. Which was really good.

"This is really good. Although my first breakfast was better"

"Just shut up and eat your food."she declare as she stuffed an Orange on my mouth to shut me up I smirk at her making her roll her eyes at me....

Later on the day we were cuddling, With my head laying down on her stomach and my arms wrapped around her waist and her hands running down my hair over and over again it felt so good.

"Hey Dri what day are we going to make the wedding."

I never thought about that. All I know is that I Don't want the day to be to far.

"How about July the 7th. It's not a long way from June the 19. Is it enough time for you?"

"Yes it is. Were not gonna do a big wedding so it's enough time. The only people I want to invite is your family, my grandma, grandpa, and you can invite friends and I'll invite my friend khloe. Are you okay with that"

I like how simple things are with her.

"That is great. I don't want a big wedding either."

"Are you going to work tomorrow."

"Yes but I'll be home early."

"Okay. I'll be calling a wedding coordinator."

"How about you wait till next week. You got work this whole week" I suggested.

"Oh. You letting me go to work now."

"Yes. Because your safe." I made Tiffany suffer for what she made that man do to my fiance. I can't believe I was with someone as ruthless as Tiffany. In the bright side I'm so animated that she cheated on me. Because I'm marrying some one as special as Bianca the only girl I'll always love.

"Okay my superhero."

"Your welcome my precious angel." I look up at her and notice her smiling down at me already.

"Really I'm precious and an angle I love that."

"Yes. You are sunshine. What am I to you."

"You are My Prince charming, ecstasy, gentleman and my angel."

I kissed her sweet kissable lips. And continue watching our movie Spy.