"Fine.. Let's just get this over with so, I can eat.." He said.

I unbuttoned my polo and my chest was laid bare. Uwaah.. It's so embarrassing.. I'll give him my arm.

I placed my arm in front of him.

"Here.. You can eat this.." I said as I flushed.

"Huh..?" He touched my arm.

"I don't want it." He said.

"Huh? Don't be stubborn! You have to eat!"

"I don't hurt humans.." He mumbled.

"Just hurry up and do it, okay?" I stated, irritated.

"I said, I don't want it."

Damn! So irritating! I found a nail nearby and pricked my thumb with it. The blood oozed out.

"That smell.. Grrr.. Enough of this, Yukari. I don't wanna hurt you.." He said.

I placed my thumb on his lips and it was smeared with blood. He was shocked.

"What..?"

"Just hurry up and eat already." I said.

He began shivering. Maybe, he couldn't control himself anymore..? He opened his mouth and licked the blood on my thumb. It made my heart beat fast as he nibbled on my thumb. Suddenly, he moved to my arm and licked it.

W-Wait..! My heart's going crazy right now. He opened his mouth and bit it.

"Ahhh!" I exclaimed in pain.

"Y-Yukari--"

He was about to open his eyes but, I covered it with my hand.

"Keep them close!" I said.

He kept them close but, he hesitated to continue eating.

"I don't wanna hurt you.." He mumbled bashfully.

"Idiot. I'm fine! Just get this over with already so, we can leave!" I said.

"Y-You sure..?"

"Who do you think I am? I am Seijo Yukari-sama, you know! I'm fine! Something like this won't hurt! I'll regenerate quickly anyway." I reassured him.

"Fine.. Then, here it goes.."

*Chomp!*

Kuh! It huuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrtttttsssss!!!

I felt my skin being peeled and muscle being torn. The blood gushed out as he chewed on my arm. Tears slipped out of my eyes as I tried to endure the pain.

"Kuh.. Guh..." I exclaimed, trying not to moan in pain.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Just keep going." I stated as calmly as I can.

But, it really hurts! Dammit! I wanna shout that it hurts!

*Chomp!* *Chomp!*

Uwaaaaaah! Shoot! It's so painful! Seriously, I wanna punch him but, of course I can't since I decided to do this for him. I bit my finger to stop myself from expressing ay pain.

"K-Kuh.." I exclaimed.

*Chomp!* *Chomp!* *Chomp!*

W-Wait.. Isn't he enjoying it too much? It hurts, ya know?!

"Wait, slow down, Kaneki-kun.." I said.

He kept silent and continued chewing. Suddenly, he pulled me closer to him then, licked my shoulder. I was so surprised.

"W-Wait! Stop!" I exclaimed.

*Chomp!*

"Ahhhhh!" I yelled in pain.

I felt the hot liquid running down my chest as he kept on biting my shoulder.

"Stop! It hurts, idiot! Stop!" I exclaimed as I hit him.

He ignored me and continued eating my shoulder. It hurts! It hurts! I struggled from his grip but, he was too strong.

For many more minutes, he continued biting on my shoulder. I felt hot as I tried to grasp for air but, I was crying and screaming in pain. And finally it came to when he was already finished. I felt weak and I almost collapsed due to the lost of blood. My wounds are healing but, I feel too weak to stand up.

I tried to catch my breath as I leaned on his chest to rest a little. I looked at him and he dazed a little. He wiped the blood from his lips. He opened his eyes and he has his kakugan on.

"Don't look..." I mumbled weakly.

I was resting on his chest so, he couldn't see me only in my underwear.

"Y-Yukari..? What the.. What happened?" He asked, shocked by the blood everywhere.

"Are you stupid..? You almost finished me down to my bones.." I said with a frown.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Do I look okay to you..? Stupid Kaneki.. You really should pay attention to your food... You enjoy it too much.." I mumbled.

"Wait, I'll call for help--"

"No.. Just let me stay like this for 10 minutes.. I'll just regenerate a little.. I feel so tired and weak.." I said as I closed my eyes.

I can hear his heart beat. It's beating strongly. He placed his hand on my head and gently stroked my hair.. Is this Kaneki-kun..? Or Ken..? Which are you..? It's so calming and soothing that I can't tell which is Ken and Kaneki-kun..

"I'm sorry..." He whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around.

I'm too weak to open my eyes. I instantly fell asleep in his arms after that hellish event. I'm so tired..

End of Chapter 48