I make my way down the stairs carefully trying not to stand on gbe creaky floor boards.

"Hopefully it's just my imagination" I whisper.

The noise sounded like it was coming from the kitchen.

"Don't kill me Don't kill me" I whisper to myself hoping a murderer wasn't in my kitchen.

I slowly switch on the lights and they begin flickering causing my fear to grow.

"Aaaaah" I scream as I begin spray my deodorant.

"Aaaaah" Jamal screams trying to cover his face.

This went back and forth for several minutes.

"What are you doing here?" I scream still aiming the deodorant bottle at him even though it was now empty.

"Dying" Jamal shouts back trying to clear his throat.

"Jamal if this is about the roller world money then bye" I groan as I walk over to the couch.

He gives me a dirty look as he goes to open the front door to let Monse and Ruby in.

"You could've came through the door like they did" I sigh.

"I could've but I didn't. Besides we've been knocking for hours" Jamal sighs still trying to clear his throat.

"What are you guys doing here so late?" I yawn as I rest my eyes.

"We need your help" Monse pleads.

"With what? I told Jamal I'm not helping with the roller world money" I whisper trying to keep my eyes open.

"It's Cesar" She whispers.

I quickly sit up to face her.

"What's wrong with Cesar? " I ask confused. "He came over before and he seemed fine"

"He didn't tell you anything?" Ruby asks and I shake my head.

Monse holds my hand in hers.

"He's joining the santos" She whispers.

"He's what now?" I snap.

"It's all Oscar's fault. I bet he persuaded Cesar" Ruby sighs sitting besides me.

"He came here a while ago to pick up Oscar cause he fell asleep" I whisper. "He didn't tell me anything"

"Wait Oscar was here?" Ruby asks confused.

"yeah Cesar sent him to check up on me and we ended up watching Ratatouille" I smile.

They all give me a weird look.

"Oscar's not that bad" I argue as they continue to look at me weirdly.

"I thought you hated him" Monse sighs.

"I eh di-" I stutter.

"Hey how come we don't watch tangled together" Jamal sulks interrupting me.

"Cause all you care about is your damn roller world money" I sigh rolling my eyes.

"That money is real and I'm gonna prove it" Jamal snaps.

"Okay let's go back to talking about Cesar" Ruby sighs trying to get Jamal to calm down.

Monse throws her phone on the pillow beside her.

"He does not answer" She snaps before looking back at all of us. "We should go-"

"We are not up to going to his house" Jamal whispers.

"we" Monse questions.

"You guys aren't up to going to his house cause you guys are a bunch of pussios" Monse screams pointing to Jamal and Ruby.

Monse turns to face me.

"But now we have Alma and we're going over now" Monse demands.

"Eh why not tomorrow?" I whisper hoping she wouldn't snap at me.

"Fine. Tomorrow." She whispers

After that heated conversation. Both boys left in fear she'd start shouting at them again.

I wanted to leave too but then I realised I couldn't.

I suggested Monse stayed over cause I knew how worried she was for him.

"We'll go straight in the morning" I whisper placing a hand on her shoulder.

She gives me a nod before turning me face me.

"I just can't believe he didn't tell you. You're his girlfriend" Monse whispers pulling me into a hug.

Yeah fake girlfriend.

Cesar and I are really close. I just don't understand why he didn't tell me anything.

I grab my phone and leave multiple messages hoping he'd reply.

He didn't obviously.

I just hope he reconsiders.

<3