Dirt bike adventures

Start from the beginning

"Agreed," suddenly the sand starts turning into dirt and grass.

Trees appear on every side of them. "Holy shit, that's a lot of mud," Josh stops his bike right in front of mud, it's all wet and they don't know how deep it it.

"Fuck no Josh, we're going to get soaked in mud and I'm right behind you, your bikes going to fling mud at me," Tyler whines out. Josh smirks and starts driving, getting some mud on Tyler.

Suddenly, he stops.

"Fuck."

"You're stuck aren't you?" Tyler laughs loudly and grabs the little eye shield thing on his helmet and pulls it down.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Josh keeps repeating the F word as he tries to get through the mud.

"You should've just listened to me! Look what happened!" Tyler says as he gestures to the mud. Josh sticks up his middle finger.

Tyler rolls his eyes playfully. Josh finally manages to get through the mud, his clothes are soaked in mud. "Your turn!" Josh smiles at his boyfriend.

"Yeah, no, come back, I don't wanna get soaked like you," Josh looks down at his outfit to see all the mud on him.

"Quit being a stick in the mud!" Not funny Josh, not funny.

"Fine!" Tyler gives in. Josh drives up a bit to move out of the way for Tyler to get through.

The brunette drives through easily since Josh got through. "No Josh, I don't wanna go through, I'll get stuck," Josh mocks, laughing afterwords.

Tyler pouts playfully and they start driving again. He puts his shield thing up so he can see clearly. It's beautiful, there's a bunch of trees surrounding them, the sky is clear, showing off it's pretty blue colour.

A large sign comes into view, saying there are large pits in the ground. "Should we turn back?" Josh asks, reading over the sign.

"You think we'd be able to spot them right?" Tyler asks, not answering Josh's question.

"If they're actually large we'll for sure see them," with that they keep going.

There's a dirt trail they're on. To their left there is a huge pit, explaining what the sign was talking about.

They drive up more to reveal more. After minutes of driving the pits disappear, only the forest surrounds them again. "Hey Ty, there's a trail that leads into the forest, wanna take it?" Josh asks, slowing down as they get closer.

Tyler says yes and they turn into it, driving down a hill a bit. They drive over some roots, it's a very narrow path so they're being careful.

"Fuck! More mud!" Josh drives through it, splashing more mud into himself. Tyler doing the same.

"What if we find a bear?" Tyler blurts out. All the wildlife is probably hiding away because of how loud the bikes are.

"If it's coming from behind I'm going to leave you in my dust, if it's coming from in front, I'm turning around and running you over," Josh says jokingly.

A/N fun fact, my brother was in a dirt bike race and his friend ran him over after he wiped out ^

"How dare you!" They go through more mud, leaves stick to their tires as well as sticks and grass.

They go further on. "Is that a no trespassing sign I see?" Josh asks as they get to the end of the trail.

Tyler nods his head, forgetting Josh can't see him since he's behind him. "We should head back, this path leads into someone's yard," Josh asks as they reach the end, theres a big grass field and a house.

"Drive out into the grass, it'll be easier to turn," Tyler says. They both drive out into the grass field and turn around, heading back.

The end up driving for hours, speeding down paths, shouting loudly at each other as the wind hits their face, both of their eyes water since all the wind is going into their eyes. They drive all day, finding new trails and somehow not getting lost.

The sky begins to turn a darker shade of blue as the sun goes down.

"Ty, I have a good idea," Josh slows down until his bike stops. They were on their way back home. Josh turns off his bike and gets off it, Tyler does the same.

Josh starts climbing up the dike, almost falling a few times. Tyler follows him. They arrive up at the top, seeing the lake.

The two take off their helmets and Josh stretches his legs. "It's beautiful," Tyler says, he sits down on the ground, Josh sits next to him.

"Meh, you're prettier," Josh says with a cheesy smile. Tyler snorts and rests his head on his boyfriends shoulder, letting out a deep sigh.

"I love you," Tyler says quietly, enjoying the view.

"I love you too," Josh grabs Tyler's chin gently and makes him look at Josh. The two lean in and share a kiss.

Their lips move slowly together as they kiss, they pull away and Josh wraps an arm around Tyler's waist and pulls him closer. The two watch as the sun goes down.

Once it's down, it's dark outside. "We should get back now," they get up and climb down the dike to their bikes.

They cover their eyes with the little shield thingy so when they drive they won't get any bugs in their eyes. They start their bikes and turn on the headlights.

They drive and find a little way up the dike, they successfully make it up no problem and drive on it, they drive all the way back home.

Tyler loves spending time with Josh, especially out in the country, going on trails and yelling in fear that he'd get stuck in mud.

They'll for sure have to do it again sometime.