Not Afraid

Tw: Mention Of Suicide

Tyler Joseph is a loner at school, a loner everywhere. His parents ignore him, everyone else does. Tyler's invisible.

He is currently on his way home from school at 7 pm. Why was he still at school you may ask? Hates home, he sits on the bench, despite the fact it's snowing, and just sits there for hours.

Since it is snowing, Tyler is taking a shortcut home. His boots make a crunching sound under the snow, he creates fresh tracks on the snowy ground.

Tyler turns into an alleyway, the only light is the street lights. Tyler pulls his hat down more to cover his ears.

Suddenly other footsteps are heard, Tyler's heartbeat quickens and he picks up his pace.

The footsteps behind him pick up too. Tyler is about to start running but somebody grabs him, a glove covers his mouth, his body gets shoved into a building, a knife held up to his neck.

The man has blue hair, a mask covering only his nose, mouth and neck. Tyler stares into the mans eyes, he can't help but relax a bit, the man have beautiful brown eyes.

"What do you have in your bag," the man growls out at Tyler.

Tyler opens his mouth but closes it. This man is not threatening, his brown eyes are gentle, the stranger looks beautiful with the snow falling in his blue hair.

"I-I have nothing special, just school supplies," Tyler says honestly.

"Show me," the stranger holds onto the back of Tyler's hood and forces him down on his knees. With one hand he takes off Tyler's bag and throws it down to the brunette.

"Open it, take everything out," the stranger keeps the knife close to Tyler.

Tyler unzips the bag and takes everything out, showing the man he has nothing, just like he said.

Tyler can't decide if he is scared or not, the man has a knife to him but then again, the man looks like he has no guts to kill Tyler.

"Empty your pockets," the man says now.

Tyler empties his coat pocket, taking out gum wrappers and his phone.

"So you did have something!" The man once again shoves Tyler against the wall. Tyler blushes at how close the attractive stranger is.

"Y-Yeah But you said to empty m-my backpack, n-not my pockets," Tyler speaks the truth.

"Oh shut up, I can kill you any second," Tyler sighs.

"Thank you, now I don't have to do it myself," Tyler says. The man lowers the knife a bit.

"You wanna die?" The stranger asks.

"Yeah, why not?" The robber frowns at Tyler's words.

He shakes his head and tries to change the topic a bit.

"You aren't afraid?" He asks while raising his eyebrows.

"No. I want to die, I'm afraid of pain, but I'm not afraid to die, kill me, take all my stuff, I don't care," Tyler says sadly.

The man pulls down his mask, Tyler blushes even more. Thankfully the cold made his cheeks and nose red already so the stranger can't tell.

"You're not afraid of me?" Tyler shakes his head no.

"No, you don't. At first you did but- uh, your eyes. You look like you wouldn't kill anybody, you have a gentle look," Tyler says. Now the stranger blushes, he puts the knife down.

"You might as well kill me, I know what you look like, I've seen to much," Tyler says, trying to fix the awkward thing he said before.

The stranger leans against the building across from Tyler. Probably at least five feet apart.

"No, I-I can't, you're right," the stranger says, he lets out a sigh and shakes his head, smiling sadly.

"I've never killed anyone, not my style," the not-so-bad-guy speaks.

"I'm simply just trying to make money for my family, you get it, just turn me in, I don't even fucking care anymore, if you turn me in, say I'm white, decently tall, blue hair, shaved sides, I have an arm tattoo, full sleeve, my name is Joshua Dun, I rather go by Josh, I'm 19 years old, I know, I'm very young to be stealing, nice to meet you, may I borrow your phone I was planning on stealing to call the cops?" Joshua asks.

"N-No, I won't," Josh titles his head to the side confused.

"Why not? I basically threatened to kill you, I'm a bad guy," Josh says.

"Hand me your knife," Tyler says while sticking out his hand.

"What- no it's mine," Josh says while holding the knife closely.

"Hand me something else you own," Josh shakes his head no.

"I have nothing on me," Josh says while shrugging.

Tyler reaches out and grabs Josh's glove, he tugs it off.

"Give me my glove back!" Josh reaches forewords but Tyler raises his arm in the air so Josh can't reach it.

"I stole your glove, we can go die in jail together," Tyler says, Josh face palms and shoves his cold hand into his pocket.

"Seriously kid, arrest me before I go steal from Walmart," Josh says with a small smile.

"I won't call the cops, not my style, and I'm not a kid! I'm 17!" Tyler argues.

"You do realize I could steal someone's stuff again," Josh smirks. Tyler puts his arm down and chuckles.

"Pfft," Tyler jokes.

Josh gasps and places a hand on his chest dramatically.

"I'll steal your bag!"

"Go ahead, I have nothing valuable in there," the two laugh.

"For a bad guy you aren't bad," Tyler compliments.

"Yeah right, thanks though," Josh smiles shyly and looks down.

The two go quiet before Josh starts to speak again.

"Call the cops on me," Josh order. Tyler shakes his head no.

"Alright, I'll drive you away then, Tyler, you're really, like really attractive," Josh says while standing up straight.

"Why would that drive me away? I'm gay Josh, you're attractive too," Josh blushes.

"Are we admitting our gay feelings towards each other?" Josh asks while taking a step closer to Tyler.

"I guess so," Tyler says while shrugging.

Josh approaches Tyler slowly, their face inches away.

Josh presses his lips to Tyler's, kissing him slowly, Tyler kisses him back. They kiss for a bit before pulling apart.

"You just stole my heart."