"Don't be whiny,"

Josh and Tyler were playing an intense game of Mario Kart, they are on the famous, rainbow road. Which both of them kinda suck at but whatever...

"I'm gonna beat your ass TyTy," Josh says with full confidence, convinced he's going to win the intense game.

Tyler scoffs and rolls his eyes, pfft as if Josh is going to win...

The brunette is concentrating, he doesn't have time to trash talk Josh back. Though he probably could come up with some pretty good insults...

Josh throws a turtle shell at Tyler and successfully hits him. How fucking dare he!

"NO! JOSH!" Tyler stretches out the 'o' in Josh's name as he whines.

They could see the finish line, Tyler can't believe he is about to lose to Josh fucking Dun. He's beautifully strange boyfriend.

"I'm going to win TyGuy!" The two stand up to make it more intense because honestly, it just got a fuck tone more intense. It's as if the game just intensified.

Tyler gets a turtle shell, this is his comeback moment, this is the time, he throws it at the red heads character. He misses.

Josh crosses the finish line and jumps up in victory. He grins and starts laughing at Tyler.

"Haha Fucker! I won!" Tyler groans and drops the controller on the floor while Josh does a little victory dance.

"I was so close to beating your ass... why'd you have to throw that shell at me?!" Tyler whines once again.

"Babe, I threw it because I wanted to win, don't be so upset," Josh chuckles, he said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Tyler rolls his eyes and crosses his arms to show he's upset.

"Aw, is somebody being a whiny baby?" Josh mocks Tyler.

"No..." Tyler grumbles, he turns away so he can't see Josh.

Tyler has a very childish behaviour when upset, either he's pissed and acts like he wants to stab someone or he's just throwing a fit.

Josh wraps his arms around Tyler's waist, he kisses the back of the brunettes neck.

"Stop... you cheater..." Tyler says under his breath, referring to the game.

"I could've won, I could've-" Tyler stops talking as Josh nibbles on his earlobe.

"Don't be whiny, you never get your way with being whiny," Josh whispers into his boyfriends ear.

Tyler stomps his foot and makes whiny sounds. "Stop," Tyler once again stretches out the 'o'.

"Maybe if you weren't so whiny I might consider stopping," Josh huffs out while attacking the younger boys neck with kisses.

"Can you pleeease stop," still he was being whiny which means Josh will not stop.

"That's still whining babe," Josh attaches his mouth to Tyler neck and sucks softly on the skin.

Tyler lets out a little moan.

"Josh, please stop," Tyler says properly.

"Good boy," Josh pulls away, he spins his boyfriend around and places his arms around Tyler.

Tyler puts his arms around Josh's neck.

"But I'm still not gonna stop," Josh presses his lips to Tyler's, Tyler scowls into the kiss but kisses back.

Josh pulls away and rests his forehead on Ty's.

"Wanna cuddle instead of Mario Kart?" Josh asks Tyler.

"Not really," Tyler replies.

"Please!"

"Don't be whiny," Josh glares at his boyfriend, Tyler only smirks in response.

"I want a rematch, if I win we keep playing, if you win we cuddle," Tyler suggests, hoping Josh will take the deal.

"Deal."

The two shake hands and get ready to play again on rainbow road.

They start playing and soon enough the finish line appears, Josh just a foot away from Tyler.

"Shell time baby!" Josh shouts, he throws a shell at Tyler and misses.

Tyler drops a banana and Josh slips on it. Tyler crosses the finish line, coming in first place.

"Woo! I won bitch! Take that! Eat my motherfucking dust!" Tyler shouts while putting his arms in the air in victory.

Josh groans and slams the controller on the ground angrily. These boys are so immature.

"Not. Fair."

"Don't be whiny babe, it's just a game don't be mad," Tyler mocks Josh.

"Shut the fuck up..." he grumbles angrily.

"I love you too babe, you're the best and I wish I could suck your face off," Tyler says with a teasing smile.

"Can we do that instead of playing this trash?" Tyler shakes his head no.

"Fucking prick..."

"Your prick," Tyler says with a cheesy smile, he raises his eyebrows up and down at Josh.

"You're so weird," Josh pecks Tyler's lips and the brunette smiles.

"Love you babe," Tyler whispers.

"Love you too," the two turn off the tv and lay down in bed and cuddle for the rest of the day instead of playing Mario Kart.

Tyler's such a good boyfriend.

A/N y'know I'm not even going to re-write this cuz it's just cringe...