you're sick

Kendall woke up to a loud noise coming from the bathroom.

She opened her eyes and saw the light poking the crack underneath the door. She felt around for you on the bed and when she heard the noise once more, that's when it all clicked.

She got up and tiptoed to the bathroom. She turned the knob to find it was locked. "Y/n? Are you okay? Are you sick?"

You didn't have time to answer her verbally because you were throwing up once again. "Unlock the door, y/n." She heard you whine. "No. I really don't want you to see me this way."

Kendall rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She felt a little anxious, she needed to get in there and comfort you.

"Please let me in, y/n." She said and leaned her forehead against the door. She heard the lock click a few seconds later and she opened it right away before she knelt behind you as you started to throw up once again.

"Okay, y/n, it's okay. I'm here with you. I've got you. Just let it out." She soothed, hands rubbing your shoulders lightly as you emptied your aching stomach.

It took a few more agonizing minutes for you to eventually stop throwing up. When you did you leaned your forehead on the seat and groaned. You felt so sick and so tired.

You wanted to crawl back into bed where you could sleep safe and sound, but at the same time you still felt so sick and so sore you didn't think you could even make it there.

"Feel better?" Kendall asked and you shrugged your shoulders before moving your shaking hand to flush the toilet. "A little but I still feel really sick." She nodded. "Do you think you can make it to bed?"

"I don't know." You murmured while trying to keep your eyes open, but you felt so drained that it was hard to do. "Why don't we try? I'll help you." You sighed shakily and watched Kendall stand up. She held her hand out for you and you took it, letting her help you to your feet.

"Come on, it's alright." She whispered encouragingly as you patted into the bedroom, too weak to stand any longer than you needed. She covered you with your blankets before she went to grab you some water and then moved the trashcan closer to you in case you had to get sick again, which you felt might happen.

She hesitantly laid her hand on your back but when she did and you didn't protest to her touching you she began to rub circles onto your clothed back. "Go to sleep if you can. If you need anything I'm here."

You weakly nodded your head and closed your eyes. "Thank you for taking care of me."

Kendall smiled to herself and kissed your head. "You're welcome. Get some rest. Hopefully, you'll feel better when you wake up."

You both could only hope. But either way, you knew you'd be okay. Because Kendall was right there by your side.