taking care of her when she's drunk (requested)

You stepped inside Kylie's house in search of your girlfriend. Since parties aren't really your thing, you decided not to attend this one that Kylie was throwing. There were far too many people for your liking. However, your girlfriend is more of a social butterfly and you agreed that it'd be good for her to have some fun after being so stressed lately.

But you didn't expect to get a call from Kylie only no more than thirty minutes ago, telling you that you needed to come to get Kendall because she was drunk out of her mind and wouldn't stop downing the drinks.

You threw on some clothes and drove to her house only a few blocks away from yours' and Kendall's shared home. Upon walking inside, you were met with the smell of alcohol and the sound of blaring bassy music. It was loud, between the chatter of guests and the laughter and drunken people singing along to whatever song was playing.

You searched all over for Kendall and found her by the bar. Kylie was trying to pull her away from the drinks, trying to convince her that she didn't need more tonight with how drunk she already was. But your girl was all giggles and about to reach for the shot glass only to have it taken from her hand by you.

"Y/n? Y/n!" She threw her arms around you and hummed against your neck, where she buried her face. She was unsteady on her feet and you could smell the alcohol on her breath. Her eyes were glassy, her words slurred as she spoke.

"She's very drunk," Kylie explained. While she drank a little too, she clearly didn't have nearly as much as her sister. "I'm sorry for disturbing you. I know it's late. I'm gonna get everyone out of here but I think you should get her out of here and take her home first, so that way you can get out of the driveway first."

You nodded and put your arms around your girlfriend's waist. She crouched a little so she could lay her head on your shoulder. She put one foot in front of the other, but she was no help in getting out of the house and into the car.

"Come on, Kenny." You mumbled as you opened the passenger door and helped her inside. You buckled her seatbelt and she put her head back against the seat with a groan.

"I feel funny," she slurred as you got into the driver's seat and started to drive home.

"Funny how? Like you're gonna be sick?"

She hummed and nodded her head before stopping when she felt too sick. Thankfully, it wasn't a long drive home and you were there in no time. You put the car in park and took out the keys before going to Kendall.

You helped her out of the car and into the house.

"Kendall, baby, you have to work with me here. One foot in front of the other." You said as you helped her up the first few steps. "Just lean on me. We're almost there."

She just moved her head from side to side, groaning on occasion and leaning on you as you helped her up the stairs, leaving you wondering why there had to be so many of them.

"Okay. Here we are." You told her, clearly relieved as you made it into the safety of your bedroom. You gently placed her at the foot of the bed and she fell back onto it with a hum.

You untied the straps of her heels that went around her ankle. You knew they had to be making her uncomfortable with how long she's been wearing them tonight, so she had to be just as happy as you were when you took them off.

"Kenny? I need you to sit up so we unzip your dress and get it off."

She smirked as the words fell from your lips, more than willing to comply.

"I don't think so," you warned and placed your finger over her lips as she leaned in for a kiss. You helped her out of the black dress and watched it hit the floor before you went to grab a shirt from the closet for her to change into.

"Tell me how you feel, Kenny. Feel sick still? Do I need to get you a bucket?"

"No," she slurred and put her arms through the sleeves as you pulled the long and baggy short-sleeved shirt over her head. "You're so pretty, y/n."

You shook your head with a giggle.

"I mean it. So pretty, so lovely. I think you're... perfect."

You felt far from it, but you always feel beautiful when the compliments are spilling from her lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Kendall. Now try to sleep."

You moved the trash can closer to her, knowing that she was gonna need to reach for it within the next few hours. She might not feel sick now, but she was certainly gonna feel it later on.

You climbed under the covers with her and made sure she was covered up, all cozy and warm.

"I love you, pretty girl. Get some rest. You're gonna need it with the hangover you're bound to have."

She just laid her head on your shoulder and fell asleep, too drunk and too tired to reply now. You closed your eyes and let yourself drift off into dreamland, knowing that you'd be awake in a few hours with her for the hangover she'd definitely have.