1. 'I love you Seoul'

Hi, before I tell you my story, here's a little bit to me: I'm a 18 year old girl who just moved to Seoul because of high school. My parents stayed home in L.A. which meant I was on my own. If this was going to end well? I don't know but let's see what the future brings.

School was finally about to begin and I was more nervous than ever. I decided to start my new life in Seoul, my mothers hometown. Even though I grew up in L.A., this place meant a lot to me. So I moved into my mums old house and decided to decorate it just my way. It ended up looking just the way I wanted.
After all the days I spent on decorating this house, I decided to check my mail and found something interesting. 'To Hong Joshua' was written on the letter. That clearly wasn't meant for me so I had to find the real owner. I stood there thinking how to give it to him. I decided to just knock on his door and tell him his letter got to me by accident. No big deal. So i walked out and went to my next door neighbor. I knocked and heard steps getting louder so I cleared my throat and got ready to finish this job. "Good afternoon this was in my-", I was interrupted by this gorgeous looking man standing in front of me. He looks at me with raised eyebrows and smiles. "Ouh, the postman must've accidentally gave it to you, this happens often. I apologize." The beautiful boy flashes a smile and I remained speechless. "I've never seen you before, did you move in recently?", he asked curiously. I pull myself together and answer. "Yes.. uhm I moved in two days ago so I'm pretty new here.", I replied. He bowed "Welcome to our amazing neighborhood, I hope we get along.", and he reached out his hand, "Seungcheol." I smile and shake the hand. "Y/n", he returns the smile. I realized that I was probably staring at him for a bit too long so I let go and bowed. "It was lovely meeting you, y/n. I hope we cross ways some time.", he said while leaning on the door. "I hope so too. Have a nice day!", I turn and as soon as I heard his door close, I freaked out. This boy is dangerous.

I went into my apartment and prepared for all the stuff I needed for the first day of school in Seoul which was beginning tomorrow. But I realized something. The guy said his name was Seungcheol , but on the letter it was written 'to Hong Joshua'. Why did he know where it belonged if it wasn't for him? A mysterious man.
While cleaning up I noticed how I couldn't stop thinking about him. I just met him and he's got me under his spell. Okay so we've got rule number 1: Stay away from Seungcheol.
I packed my things and decided to go to sleep but suddenly the door bell rang. I go to open it, just to find someone unexpected in front of my door. "Good evening. I'm sorry for disturbing at this time but I found this on the ground in front of your house and thought this might belong to you.", he handed over my keys with an angelic smile. "Oh god thank you so much I would be lost without these. What's your name?", I ask. "Yoon Jeonghan.", he bows and his long blonde hair falls into his pale face. "Y/n", I bowed back. "Thank you again, I guess I'll see you around since we're neighbors from now on." I laugh to break the awkward silence and he joins. "Would it be alright for you if we exchange phone numbers? I can show you the neighborhood and Seoul if you let me.", he offered nicely. I agree and we switch phone numbers. " Thank you I'll text you tomorrow. Have a good night Y/n", he smiles and steps back. "Good night Jeonghan." He leaves and I close the door. "An angel come to earth." I say to myself amazed by his unique and beautiful face features.
Now I decided to really go to bed. But the thought of that Seungcheol guy did not leave my mind. After thinking about many possibilities on why he knew the guy the letter was adressed to even though he seemed to live alone since it was pretty quiet. After quite a while of thinking I got tired and finally fell into a deep sleep.

I got up to the annoying sound of my alarm. 5:30 a.m. I turned it off, got up and started getting ready. I did my casual morning routine which consisted of showering, doing my hair and makeup, eating breakfast and getting dressed. I got ready to leave my apartment and grabbed my bag and keys and walked out. I was piecefully walking towards my bus stop when I harshly bumped into a strong body. I looked at the person whom I just bumped into. "Watch where you're going.", he said with a low and raspy morning voice. He kneeled down and helped me get up. "You literally bumped into me?", I say angrily while he watched me pick up my bag. "Yeah sure", he said to himself, "Are you okay?" he asked and I just nodded and brushed off the dust from my school uniform. He didn't even look at me and just walked off to the same bus station that I was going to. Great, what an amazing start for today. I decided to ignore the fact that this weird guy bumped into me first and then got angry at me for it. I sat down leaving 2 seats free next to him and focused my eyes on the cars passing. Since I wanted to see clearly who the annoying guy was, I decided to secretly take a look at him. But I caught myself checking him out since this boy was truly the most beautiful guy I've seen. His nose had just the perfect shape and his lips were full and his eyes were shining like stars. His face structure was amazing. A sharp jawline which I could've probably cut my finger on. But once I reminded myself on what type of person he is, I got goosebumps and turned away. 'Such a beautiful face but such an ugly personality.' I thought to myself. The bus came and the guy got out the bus on the same station I did. But luckily I didn't run into him during school. But on my way home, I saw him again but I decided to just ignore him. Suddenly he walked up to me. "Are you following me?", he asked in a loud voice. "What? No, I don't even know who you are so why shou-", but before I could end my sentence, he cut me off. "Please stop following me around, creep." I felt anger build up but decided to just be nice. "Look here, I don't know who you are, but it seems like we go to the same school so there's no reason to be rude.", I said while pointing at our school uniforms which had the same school name on it. He just rolled his eyes and got into the same bus I got in. We got out at the same station, and like expected, he lived in my neighborhood. To be exact, right next to my house. Let's hope I never run into him ever again.

--------------------------------------------------------------
welcome to the first chapter of my very first fanfiction. don't be too hard on my spelling mistakes, i'm doing this for fun.
y'all can follow my twitter and we could be friends
hmu @svtsela <3