Year 1- 8

Melody POV
I haven't had any dreams since Harrys first Quidditch match. And I still have questions about the book. Why would he give me that book?

I'm watching Harry and Ron play chess and Harry is winning. "Hey Hermione" she greeted me and said "see you haven't packed," Ron said "well my parents are going to visit my brother charlie you see! He's studying Dragons" "good then you can help Harry and Melody look for information on Nicholas Flamel," Ron said, "we've checked a hundred times!" Hermione said "not in the restricted area" she grinned and said "Merry Christmas" and she walked away. "I think we have a bad influence on her" Ron said. Harry said, "why is Malfoy staring at you, Melody?" I turned around to see Malfoy indeed staring at me. He turned away and started talking to Crabbe and Goyle. I shrugged my shoulders and continued watching them play Wizard chess.

Christmas Day
"HARRY, MELODY WAKE UP!" Ron yelled I rolled out of bed as fast as I could and ran downstairs "What happened?! Did someone die?!" I yelled Ron shook his head and said "its Christmas!" Harry came down and stood next to me and said "Merry Christmas Melody" "Marry Christmas Harry." We smiled at each other." what are you wearing Ron?" Harry asked "mum made it looks like you two got one too" we got present? Wow. We walked to Ron and he gave Harry a present. Harry read it "Your father gave me this before he died its time we pass it to you two" harry opened it I looked at it and said "Harry you put it on" he smile and put it on. I made him disappeared and I said "Wow our dad must have been really cool" he laughed

Later that night
Dream
"I see your back" I looked up to see Merlin. "Good to see you, Merlin," I said smiling "Nice to see you too Melody," I asked him "did you whisper in my ear the last time I came here?" He nodded and said "I'm the voice that whispers in your ear when you need it the most" "why did you give me that book?" I asked him. He stood up and walked down the corridor I followed behind him he stopped and pointed his wand at the wall and said "Dissendium" a door appeared and he said, "it will show itself when you need it." We walked in and he said. he whispered something "what?" I asked him he looked at me and he said: "do you have the book on you?" I shook my head no but then it appeared in my hands and I said "nevermind" he said, "look in the book" I nodded and said, "Who is she?" He looked in the book and said "A very evil person. She has killed many. Even children" even children? "What is the book for?" I asked him. He pointed his wand at me and said "You will soon find out, Hope to see you again, Melody" a flash of light hit my face.
End of dream

I woke up, I saw I had the book in my hands. I sighed and walked into the common room. I saw Harry and Ron they explained what happened.
Harry and Ron found a book for they were looking for and said that he also found a mirror that he wanted to show me but I was out cold so he'll show me tomorrow.

Next day
Neville came in with a leglock curse. He came hopping to us and Harry said "Malfoy" I nodded. And Neville came up to us and Ron said "You got to start standing for yourself Neville" "How I can bearly stand as is" Neville asked. The boy who keeps blowing up things said "ill do the counter curse" Neville said, "that's all I need you to set my blood knee caps on fire." The boy slammed his wand on the table and said "I don't appreciate the insinuation Long bottom and if you haven't noticed my eyebrows have completely grown back" he walked away with a bald patch at the back of his head. I giggled. "I found it" harry passed the Note to Ron, Ron read it out loud " For the Discovery of the twelve uses of dragon blood and its alchemy with his partner Nicholas Flamel!" Hermione said "Follow me" we got up they were at the door while I was doing the counter spell for Neville "Vipera Evanesco," I said and I ran to Harry, Ron and Hermione.

We got to the library Hermione was talking about how The three-headed dog that they encountered was guarding the Philosophers stone that has the ability to make someone mortal.

"Tell me how the visit with hagrid go's," I said to Hermione, Ron and Harry. "We will" I decided to stay back and read a book but I went for a nap.

Dream
"Merlin?" I asked he turned around and said "Melody, your back, mind if I show you something" I smiled and nodded.

Harry POV
"Whos that?" We all looked at the window to see "Malfoy!" I yelled. "Oh dear," Hagrid said...

We all are now in Professor McGonagall's office whiles shes questioning us.
"Was there anyone else involved?" Professor McGonagall asked Me, Ron and Hermione. "Well... Melody sorta but not really..." Ron said "RON!" Hermione yelled "She wasn't even with us she's in Gryffindor dorm," Professor McGonagall said, "How was she involved?" Ron said "she was with us when we went to the library and she knew we were going," Hermione said "Ron..." Professor McGonagall said "go get miss Potter" I nodded and started to walk to Gryffindor. Melody isn't going to be happy about this...

Melody POV
Dream
"Melody, do you like it?" Merlin smiled at me and I said "It's amazing" He showed me a baby dragon. THAT I COULD HOLD IN MY HANDS!.

"He's adorable What's his name?" Merlin smiled and said, "He doesn't have one do you have a name for him?" My eyes lit up like a child getting a present

"He's adorable What's his name?" Merlin smiled and said, "He doesn't have one do you have a name for him?" My eyes lit up like a child getting a present. "I get to name him?" He nodded "Hmmm... Can we name him Spark! No... Nova! No... How about Prince!" The baby dragon blew some fire and I didn't know if that was good or not..." I think he likes it" Merlin said. "Really?" I asked He nodded. "We will meet again but  you better wake up someone is expecting you," I asked "who?" "Someone..."
End of Dream

I heard someone open the door, Harry! "So how did it go?" I asked. He frowned and said, "I'm sorry but we got you in detention..." My eyes widen and said "WHAT. DID.YOU.DO?!" "Ron said you had something to do with us begin at hagrid..." I asked, "And that was?" "You were with us in the library and you knew we were going" I frowned and I got up and walked with Harry to Professor McGonagall. Ron, Hermione and Malfoy were standing there "Miss potter you have detention with Miss Granger, Mr Weasly, Mr Potter and Mr Malfoy" "brilliant..." I Mumbled.