Year 1- 10

Melody POV

once we got back I went to bed and laid my head on my pillow and Slowly started going asleep. Everything went dark.

Dream
I opened my eyes now this wasn't very surprising that I was in Hogwarts. I saw that Merlin was standing there. I stood up and walked over to him. "Hello, Melody," He said facing me. I gave a small wave. "I want you to meet some people," He said. I asked, "There are other people here?" He chuckled lightly and said. "Yes but only four others" He began walking down the corridor to the great hall. He opened the door and there were four people standing in the middle of the great hall. "Merlin, is this the child you were talking about?" A lady asked.

Top Left: Godric Gryffindor

Top Right: Rowena Ravenclaw.
Bottom Left: Salazar Slytherin.
Bottom Right: Helga Hufflepuff.

"Yes Helga, This is Melody," Merlin said to the lady. "Hello Dear, I'm Helga Hufflepuff" She put out her hand to shake. I shook her hand and said. "Pleasure to meet you, Miss Hufflepuff" She smiled and said. "If your going to call me by my last name call me Huff" My smiled widen and I nodded. "I'm Godric Gryffindor, Pleasure Meet you miss Melody. You can call me Griff" He smiled and shook my hand. I gave a simple nod. The other man held his hand out and said "Salazar Slytherin, just call me Slytherin" I shook his hand. then the last lady she smiled lovingly "Hello, my name is Rowena Ravenclaw" I shook her hand and said. "Lovely name" She smiled and said. "Why thank you and please call me Raven"

"We all have gifts for you Miss Melody," Griff said. "Gifts? you really don't-" I was interrupted by Huff. "Nonsense We are more than happy to give you gifts right Salazar?" He groaned and Huff said in a more stern tone. "Right. Salazar?" He looked a tad scared and he said. "R-Right" I gave a nervous smile. Raven looked at me and said. "Godric why don't you go first?" He nodded and stood in front of me. He took something out of his pocket and held it in his hand so I could see it.

 He took something out of his pocket and held it in his hand so I could see it

"Symbol of Bravery and courage" He put the necklace on me. I felt the wind go through my hair just like when I got my wand. "Oh Me Next" Huff said walking over to me and stood in front of me. She had something in a tiny box and she opened it and took something out and held it in her hand.