(More than we knew)

YOUR POV~

It was my day off so I got up really early, before Sebastian even started getting dressed, and went towards an old location I knew all to well. I found the old tree I stopped. I still remember that day. Even if I was still so very young.

Flash-back:

"Come back Mr. Butterfly," I called out as I chased the colorful insect. I ran into the forest and watched the butterfly fly into the trees. I ran until I saw a woman with long brown hair that reached below her butt and mesmerizing blue eyes. She had skin as clean and clear as a porcelain doll. She was wearing a long red cloak that reached the ground and then some and had on a black dress. "Hi lady! Who are you?"

She looked at me before jumping right in front of me. She pulled her hood down and smiled at me before crouching to my level. "My name is Crystal Eclipse. What's your's?"

"I'm ____ ____. Why were you in that tree all alone?"

"Just hiding from a few people. Why are you out here?"

"I chased Mr. Butterfly until I saw you," I told her pointing to the butterfly.

"That's sweet. Say, ____ shouldn't you be at home?"

"No. My family left me. I work as an apprentice to a nice maid."

"How sad. Well, how about I be your friend and I'll come back and play with you whenever you want?"

"Really??" She nodded. "I'd love that!" She smiled before standing again.

"I wish I could continue this conversation, but I have to be somewhere soon. Come back tomorrow though."

"I'll try my hardest!" She pulled her hood back up and ran farther into the woods.

As the years passed I grew more, but Crystal still looked as young as I had when I met her. One day, when I was fifteen, Miss Abbey's husband threw a vase at me and it hit the wall above my head before the shattered pieces cut me all over my upper body. I ran into the woods and started to weep.

I heard the trees move above me and saw Crystal with a horrified expression. She jumped down and started looking over my cuts. "Who did this Sweetheart?"

"My master. I got promoted to a full-fledged maid last week and I made a few mistakes throughout today. I deserve thi-"

"NO YOU DON'T!"

I jumped at her out burst before she started wrapping my cuts with some bandages she pulled out of no where. When she was done she pulled me into a hug.

"____, promise me, you won't let anyone do this to you again."

"I'll try my hardest."

"That's my girl. I have to be on my way again, but I'll come back."

"You always do." I said with a smile.

"Bye Sweetheart."

"Bye my guardian-angel." I knew she was a demon for four years now, but I call her that regardless.

It was a hard year of enduring the beatings from the Abbeys before my master died and my mistress took over head of household. I ran to the woods one day to see Crystal when I noticed she was already there.

"Crystal!" I called out. I saw her look up with a dull look. "Why the long face?" She dropped to the ground before pulling me into a hug and starting to speak.

"Sweetheart. I have to go away for a while. There are many things about my kind that you want to know, but you not knowing is the only way I can keep you safe right now. Promise me, you'll watch out for that awful Miss Abbey."

"I promise." I said as a tear escaped.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." She pulled up her hood of her cloak and ran into the woods. I let a few tears escape before I went back to work.

End Flashback

I went back to the manor after I took another look at where I met my "guardian-angel." I walked into the kitchen to see the whole staff figuring out their daily chores. I also saw a red-haired man trying to hug Sebastian whenever he got the chance. Sebastian turned his head towards me and smiled.

"There you are Kitten. We were starting to get worried."

"Miss ____ where were you," Finny asked.

"Busy. That's all." I forced a smile before I heard the door being knocked upon.

"Grell, please go get that. We all have jobs to figure out," Sebastian told the red head.

"Of course Bassy!" The man left while we all got our tasks. That's when the doors opened and I saw another figure in red.

"Crystal?"

SEBASTIAN'S POV-

I heard the doors open but didn't turn around to see who it was. That was until I heard ____ say a familiar name. "Crystal?"

My eyes widened as I saw the brunette smile. "Hey Sweetheart." ____ smiled with tears in her eyes. She ran over to Crystal and hugged her. I was surprised.

"Crystal?" I asked. Both girls looked towards me. One in confusion, the other in surprise.

"Sebastian?"

"Yes, but, why are you..."

"I came to see ____. If it's any of your concern."

"So you two know each other," ____ asked.

"As a matter of fact Kitten, we do."

"Kitten?"

"Yes. Crystal, Sebastian is my boyfriend." I smirked as I walked over and wrapped my arms around ____'s waist. I saw Crystal's eyes widen before she glared daggers at me.

"Crystal, why don't we talk?" I asked. We walked to the woods, but I let ____ come along.

We made it into the woods and ____ told me how she knew Crystal. That's when she asked how I knew her.

"Well my dear-"

"Let's just say I used to be friends with him Sweetheart," Crystal interrupted before putting a hand on ____'s shoulder. She was so sweet, WAS. Now I remember what happens to people on her bad side.

"Crystal and I were friends. Instead of taking her soul after a contract we made, I spared her and she became a demon like myself. We soon got into a fight and she ran off," I quickly told ____.

"It's not like you bothered to look for me," Crystal spat.

"Actually I did. You just didn't know because of circumstances I wasn't made aware of until a few years ago."

"Well you can kiss my dairy-air Sebastian because-"

"STOP IT!" We both looked towards ____ who had her hands over her ears and was shaking slightly. "I hate it when people yell and fight! You BOTHA know that!"

"Sweetheart, I-" before Crystal could apologize I wrapped my arms around ____ and put a hand on her head. I stroked her hair softly as she started to calm down. She soon wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my chest.

"It's alright Kitten. I'm sorry. We both are. Please calm down," I whispered as she stopped shaking. She looked up and I smiled before placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"____ I'm sorry Sweetheart," Crystal said.

"It's fine. Now come on. We should be getting back. Our young master might even let you stay as a guest," ____ said as she took mine and Crustal's hands. She shattered running towards the manor still holding onto us.

If I can feel love I must be able to feel happiness too, because I have my best friend and my one and only with me right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey-o! Hope you enjoyed and I hope I got the OC pretty good. All for now! Sweet nightmares my cyber-kittens! 😸