(What Happened Between Us)

a/n: Hey kittens! I missed you guys, but it's been hectic lately, and since I had some free time with my reaearch paper now finished I decided to type up a short chapter real quick. This will mostly be between Sebastian and Crystal, but NO there will not be romance. Anyways, onto awesome story land!

SEBBY'S POV-

I was walking to the young master's room to wake him up when I saw Crystal go into the garden. That witch better not touch the roses I'm growing for my kitten! I quickly walked outside and found her... crying?

"Crystal, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Go away like you always do."

"What?"

"I said leave! I didn't know past that cold heart was a deaf demon too!"

"What do you mean cold heart? I'll admit i'm not the nicest, but I'm not the worst either."

"That's the understatement of the year."

"What do you mean?"

"The fight Sebastian! The fight we got into all those years ago!"

"Crystal, you still haven't moved on?"

"Oh! And you have?!"

"Yes, actually. I have a new master and my Kitten too."

"She has a name you know."

"Yes, but we both love her nickname."

"Does she have one for you?"

"Well..."

"As I though. You know Sweetheart has a nickname for me."

"Which is?"

"Gaurdian Angel."

I couldn' help but laugh at the statement. I didn't realize I was until she punched me in the chest. "What was that for!?"

"You laughed at me. I should've know not to come here. I could smell your foul stench from miles away."

"Sure. Blame me."

"I will thank you becuase it's your faul in the first place!"

"How is it my fault for something that happened almost a hundred years ago!?"

"You know how! You were supposed to be my friend, but you were just a traitor!"

"Me!? What about you?"

"What about me?"

"I know I was not the best of friends and I could've been better, but you didn't have to send a dead cat to my doorstep!! Really Crystal, who does that anymore???"

"I never sent anything! You left behind telling me to get lost and never return!"

"What?"

"You heard me!"

"I would never."

"Come again?"

" You were my best friend. Why would I tell you to get lost?"

"That's what I'd like to know." I sat in dep hought for a minute before it came to me.

"Didn't the council have something against our friendship?"

"Yes, but I can't remember what."

"Maybe it was their fault."

"It could've been. We have to investigate his further before-"

That's when I heard the high pitched scream of my Kitten. "Oh no."

"Sweetheart!"

"Kitten!" Crystal and I both made a mad dash for the house in the direction her scream came from. 'Please be okay Kitten.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't hate me, but CLIFFHANGER!!! Because I can. Sweet nightmars my cyber-kittens!