(Before Work) Your pov only. Short chapter.

YOUR POV~

I woke up the next morning and didn't feel as bad as I did last night from all the bruises and blows from Miss Abbey. It was still very early in the morning so I quickly got dressed and walked to Sebastian's room. I knocked and heard a 'come in' before opening the door.

I walked in and he was buttoning his white shirt. I felt my eyes go wide as I watched him.

"It's rude to stare Kitten." I felt my face heat up before he smirked at me.

"Shut up. It's your fault for being so..."

"Sexy?"

"I was gonna say drop dead hot, but okay."

He chuckled and started to put on his vest. I walked towards his bed and sat down. He was starting on the tail coat when he looked as though he remembered something.

"____, aren't you still hurt? You should be resting."

"Resting is for the weak. Besides, I'm fine."

"Are you absolutely sure?" He was looking at the buttons on his coat as he was buttoning it. Now's my chance!

I pulled a pair of (h/c) cat ears out of my pocket and quickly put them on. I put my hands up like paws and then replied. "Yes, meow!"

"Why did you just-" He stopped as he saw my ears. He stared for a few minutes before walking over and playing with the ears. I had to hide a giggle as he was put into his little trance.

That's when he smirked and leaned down to my ear. "You know Kitten, it's not nice to tease people."

"In this case it is." I smirked as I gave him a peck on the lips. He wasn't satisfied and came back for another kiss. I pulled away after a minute and caught my breath. "Sebastian, we have to start work."

"Just one more kiss Kitten?" He pouted and I couldn't say no to that face.

"Fine. But! Only one more." He smiled before he leaned back down and kissed me again, a little longer this time. He then pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"I think I like the author even more now if she's letting me kiss you this long."

"Sebastian, did you just brake the fourth wall?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because my dear, I'm simply one hell of a butler."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MUST READ!!!!

Okay! Time for a friendly competition! I'm going to have a contest to see who's OC gets to be reader-chan's lost family member.

If you remember, Reader-chan worked as a maid her whole life under the strict discipline of Miss Abbey. She never knew her family. This shall be where the OC comes in. The OC can be a cousin, sister, even a brother or parent!

Okay here's what you do. You comment your favorite episode and also a small (and I mean small) conversation between two or more characters. Or do an impression of a character. I'll be the judge along with a friend of mine who loves black butler as much as I do.

All for now! Sweet nightmares my little cyber-kittens! 😸