He kissed her. She was lost in the tide of emotions that came with it. What started quickly to silence her rambling soon became so much more before it was over. Both out of breath as they stared at one another before Ethan spoke up.

"Do you have any idea how incredibly gorgeous you look when you're angry?" His forehead rested down on hers.

She groaned "ETHAN!!"

"Yes Nellie my love?" his grin was a mile wide.

"kissing me doesn't change anything about how I feel."

"I know that love but you're too hard to resist when" he traced a finger down the bridge of her nose "you get this little crease... right here... and it's extremely adorable."

"Ethan Junes... are you trying to take advantage of me?"

"Is it working?"

"No."

"Oh... then no.. I'm just telling you that you're cute, adorable and gorgeous. It should be a crime to be everything at once but I'l accept it... because you're mine."

Nellie shook her head at him "You're crazy."

"Yes, but I'm your crazy mate."

She sighed. "We still need to talk this through Ethan because..."

"Call me baby."

"Ethan" she whined "stop changing the subject."

Ethan moved off her to lie beside her with his head resting on his hand as he looked over her. "Love, what I did.. I was so wrong. You didn't deserve to be left out of anything. The way I behaved was extremely childish and I did what I promised I never would; I left you to deal with everything on your own." He kissed her forehead. "In some ways I wish they'd waited and we'd found each other when you were old enough but then I'd be wishing Hannah away and I'd never do that..."

"I'd never ask you to.."

"I know that love. You're far too beautiful in heart to ever cause pain for anyone. The only thing that I would change is your suffering. I have to be honest I'd love the chance to fight Cam one on one because I know I'd be the one walking away."+

"You won't do that right?" Her eyes searched his,

"Do you... do you still care for him at all? What you had wasn't just the werewolf bond, it was..."

"In the past. The bond was completely broken on the night of the full moon Ethan. He's gone from here" she placed a hand over her heart "and this crazy old guy replaced him."

"Hey! Enough of the old!"

"Oh... did you think I was talking about you?"

He mocked gasped and she laughed. Then his face became serious again.

"Does the age difference worry you at all?"

Nellie was completely floored that he... what?!

"I can honestly say that I've never even considered it! Does it worry you?"

"It did for a short time... a very short time."

"Wow.... really? Why?"

"Think about it. I'm the old guy with the seriously hot younger chick. A bit cliché don't you think?"

"Nowhere near it!"

"Really?"

"Wow Ethan... do you really have to ask? If I thought for one second that it was weird then you wouldn't be here."

"Oh yes I would! You won't get rid of me that easily young lady. Age difference or not... we belong together. You're mine." His eyes glazed over to black and Sanders deep voice came through with conviction "MINE". He bent his head towards her face and slowly kissed her again  before moving back slightly "My Janella. Mine."  His head moved quickly down to the place where his mark would go and she groaned as he kissed her gently. Moving he whispered in her ear "I want to mark you as mine. You already wear my wolf in your tattoo. It's time to complete the marking."

"But.. "

"I will be marking you Janella. Mating will take place when you feel that you"re ready. You are MINE and now the world will know that as well."

He moved back to the place he had kissed just moments ago and she felt the sharp scraping of his canines as they made their way across her skin. She was unsure as to what to expect as she felt them piercing her skin. One second of stinging that paved the way for an excruciating pain that was reminiscent of giving birth and had her crying out until there was no further pain and he lifted his head. He licked the area clean and watched as the mark started to heal and could see the growth of her tattoo as it wove its way up her chest and down her arm stopping just before her elbow. He smiled and looked back to her face to see her eyelids drooping badly.

"Sleep little one, we shall talk again after you sleep."