Day Seventeen: Reveal

Yo! So I know I've already done the reveal several different ways, but I came up with the prompts before reading soo I'm still writing another reveal. I'm really curious on how they'll actually reveal their identities. Although it'll be several seasons till that happens for real. Um anyway, this one shot is rated teen. Vote and comment if you've enjoyed thanks!                                                                        -Colorado

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of all the things he could've said after Ladybug revealed her identity to him, "I'm an idiot" was NOT the one he was expecting.

"What?" Marinette Dupain-Cheng, now Ladybug, stood in front of him.

"How could I have not realized it!" He slapped his forehead. "The hair, the eyes, all of it!"

She just stared at her partner. "You aren't mad? Or disappointed?" She asked, her eyes downcast.

"What? No!" He was utterly appalled to the fact that she thought he could ever ever be disappointed in her. "Not at all! You're Marinette Dupain-Cheng! Of course it's you!" His eyes sparkled happily.

"Can we talk about this later? We've got work to do." She said.

She still couldn't believe this was happening. This day had not gone like she had planned whatsoever.

It had started up normal enough. She was late, but nothing new there.

"Marinette you have to get up!" Her kwami, Tikki, yelled in her ear. Unfortunatley, unlike her alarm, Tikki didn't have a snooze button, so she couldn't roll back over and fall asleep.

"Ugh, what time is it?"

"You've got five minutes before the bell rings!" Tikki yells at her.

"Gah!" Marinette fell out of bed, literally. "Ow..." She said rubbing her head.

"Marinette! Come on!" Tikki told her. Marintte sprinted to her closet and pulled out the first thing she laid eyes on. 

"I don't have time for this!" She said as she failed to put her hair up.

"Just leave it down!" Tikki suggested.

"You're right." Marinette sprinted out of her room, grabbed a crossaint on the table and her bag, and said a hurried goodbye to her parents.

"I'm so late, I'm so late, I'm so late, I'm so late." She chanted as she ran to Mme. Bustier's room. 

"There you- woah Mari!" Her best friends voice greeted her.

"Hey." She smiled weakly.

"Girl what's with the outfit!" She said eyes sparkling.

"Oh um."

"Looking good dudette!" Nino gave her a thumbs up. She giggled.

"Thanks Nino."

"Doesn't she look great, Adrien?" Nino nudged his best friend. 

All he could do was stare, and stare, and stare. 

Great was an understatement. All he wanted to do was stand up and kiss the girl senseless. However, he couldn't. He'd have to pay her a visit later.

"Yeah." He whispered.

Marinette was wearing a yellow sundress with white polka-dots. Her pink handback had been replaced with a dark blue one. Her hair was down, Adrien always loved it when her hair was down. He got to play with it whenever he was Chat Noir. Thanks to her sprinting to the school her cheeks were flushed pink. He'd never thought his girlfriend was more beautiful.