26

I'M SORRY FOR THIS BEING LATE BUT I'M SO SORRY FOR MAKING JONGHO A BAD GUY D: ! I usually try to avoid making kpop idols antagonists in my stories and I have no idea what I was thinking but now that I stan ateez I regret it. Jongho is an amazing boy and he deserves the world!

 Jongho is an amazing boy and he deserves the world!

"That's what we're going to do, okay?" Naeun finished laying out the plan

"That's what we're going to do, okay?" Naeun finished laying out the plan. I nodded, biting my lip. I was obviously nervous which my sister noticed right away. "I can't believe something like this has got you this scared. Just wait till I catch him, I'll give him a good beating for you." She raised her fist.

"IF you catch him." I pointed out.

"Yah." She smacked me on the arm. "What's going to work out if you're going to be like this?"

"I don't know. I just want this all to end." I sighed and fell back onto my bed from the sitting position I was just in.

"That's why you need to be more enthusiastic for that to happen, understood?" She poked me and I naturally flinched away.

"Yah!"

"Oh? You don't like it?" She poked me on the tummy again.

"Stop it!"

"I don't want to~~" she said in a playful tone and began tickling me violently. I immediately started screaming and laughing while trying to slip away, but I barely got any chance go.

"StOooOoooPpPppP" I kept yelling while Naeun just kept going at it and then finally I managed to get away.

"Yah!" I cried out and pouted. Naeun was laughing uncontrollably.

After that we got ready for bed as we usually would. While we were washing our teeth together, Naeun started off a topic that I've been expecting for a while.

"Where is mother? Thinking about it, I haven't seen her ever since I came here." She spat out some toothpaste into the sink.

"Lately she isn't at home as much. I think she picked up another part time job."

"Weird. The money we give you should be enough for basic living and dad pays for the house rent. I don't know why she would work so many jobs."

"Maybe she's trying to save up to become independent?" I thought aloud and Naeun shook her head.