𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Start from the beginning

"Thea?" Elena questions, I turn around with a with a sheepish smile, "surprise?" All three girls look at me in shock, "you got married?" Elena asks stepping forward, "yes." This time Jo steps forward, "to my brother?" I nod, "yep, you're looking at the newest addition to the Parker family." I wink as they blink at me. "Where?" Elena asks, "Vegas." Elena's eyes widen comically, "you got married in Vegas?" I can't help but laugh at her facial expression, "I have pictures of you wanna see, the photographer sent them over." Caroline says excitedly pulling her phone out, Jo and Elena rush forward, whilst Bonnie stares at me, "you got married to Kai?" She asks in disbelief, "to be fair Bonnie, he's not that bad he did save my mom, that must count for something." Caroline speaks up defending Kai making me smile appreciatively at her.

"Yeah I did Bonnie, I know that you don't like him but he's my soulmate." I tell her with a shrug, everyone goes silent as they watch us, after a moment she nods and gives me a smile, "as long as you're happy." She says squeezing my hand before joining the others to see the pictures. "Hey I wanna see too." I say joining the small crowd. "Oh my gosh you looked so beautiful." Jo sighs, "and I've never seen my brother look so happy." She grins as we look at a really cute shot of Kai smiling at me.

"Wait a second is that Klaus?" Elena asks turning to me, I nod, "yep he just like showed up with his siblings after I told Rebekah." Elena looks a bit hurt, "I missed your wedding but the originals didn't?" I grab her hand, "I'm sorry Elena of course I wanted you there, it was a really last minute thing, honestly we were literally planning to get married in our jeans but Caroline didn't let us. We're having another ceremony at a later date and you're all invited." She nods and smiles at me.

"Well welcome to the family." Jo beams as she pulls me into a hug, "thank you." I giggle hugging her back. "Show is the ring." Bonnie says excitedly, "well I guess since you all know now I can actually wear it." I say pulling it off from the chain around my neck and slipping it onto my finger. "Oh my god, it's so beautiful." They squeal. "You got a good husband."

My phone beeps, 'babe I've lost my suit, do you know where it is?' I smile at my idiot husband's message he had forgotten to pick it up like I knew he would, "speaking of, my husband has not picked his suit up and now he thinks he's lost it, so I'm gonna have to go grab it for him, I'll be right back though." I tell them quickly replying to Kai. They nod at me, "be quick, we don't have time to waste!" Caroline shouts after me, "You know it Care!"

"I got your suit!" I yell as I walk into the apartment, "thanks babe you're a life saver." He grins pecking my cheek, "I knew that you'd forget to pick it up, even though you assured me that you wouldn't." I say giving him a pointed look, "I mean how could I not forget when my wife is so distracting." He winks making me laugh, "can you drop me off at the venue Claire messaged saying that she needs me to help out." He says, "Caroline." I correct but he waves his hand dismissively, "who cares, how did that vampire barbie get my number anyways?" He asks, and I shrug, "knowing Care she probably looked through my phone for it." I tell him, "now hurry up I gotta get back to your sister." I rush him, "alright alright I'm coming geez."

Elena rang me whilst I was driving, "Hey Elena, I'm on my way back now I'm just dropping Kai off at the venue." I tell her, "Thea." I begin to worry at the panic in her voice, "what's wrong Elena? Is everyone ok?" I ask, "it's Jo she just passed out and she hit her head." She tells me panicked, "Have you called 911?" I ask glancing over at Kai who seems to be worried, "yes but I'm freaking out." She tells me, "hey it's ok relax, Jo will be fine ok, we'll meet you at the hospital ok?" I tell her, "ok see you there." I look at Kai as she hangs up and reach for his hand.