"Nah, fuck both of them bitches"

"Where we heading too now?" Marcus asked

"To Romeo's place, I wanna pay him a visit"

~~~~

"I can't let you in si-

"Bitch" I punched him in the face. "Fuck you mean, better tell me some information then, Ion got all fucking day"

"Okay okay, he's hosting a party tomorrow night at club 101. The whole club is the whole party, there are no sections"

"Ight, write the address down" I gave him the pen and pad

"I ca-

"You done told me what they doing tonight might as well give me the fucking address, either way it wasn't a question bitch"

His hands were shaking as he wrote the address down. "You never saw me okay? And if I find out you snitched bitch I will fucking kill you and your family. You understand?"

He hurried and nodded his head and I snatched the pad from him then went into the car. The only reason why I aint kill him because I didnt know if this was the right address.

"We going out tomorrow night" I tod the boys

"Oh shit, I need to find me a new bitch. Iniko is fucking blowing me" Scooby huffed

"We not going there for that, we finna kill that Romeo nigga"

"Okay and? That don't mean I can't get a bitch number while we're there" He mugged me

"Marcus you need slow down, ion even think you get girls cause you tryna talk to them you just wanna eat them" Quay shook his head. "Ion know how the fuck you gonna start a family"

"I'll get to that later in life, let me eat in fucking peace damn"

"Dimitri come look at this!"

"What Dex? What happened" Dimitri came towards him. "What's that?"

"I don't know,I just found it on the floor"

"Come o-"

A drop of blood fell onto his face and Dex and Dimitri had a scared look plaster on their faces.

"Look Dex..lets just go outside and play some basketball" He said going back to the room they shared

Dex had already had his shoes on so he was waiting on Dimitri. He finally came back with shoes and the basketball.

"Race you outside!" Dex yelled and the two boys ran out the door faster than ever

"Come on, check up" Dimitri gave the basketball to me and I passed it back to him.

"Bet that up, you really finna loose today, cause I'm ready" Dimitri sais dribbing the ball

(Ion know shit about basketball)

The score was 5:8 Dimitri was beating Dex which rarely ever happened.

"SCOREE!" Dimitri said dunking the ball in the hoop

That's when a group of girls approached us.

"Dimitri?"

He turned around. "Ashley?"

Dex had raised an eyebrow and looked at everything that was happening.

"I swear you're such a bitch, that's why we have a little surprise for you" The girl smacked Dimitri in his face

In a bink of an eye the group of girls just started to beat the shit out of Dimitri with anything they found, bricks,sticks,glass and etc.

Dex was filled with anger and started punching the girls left and right but he was now attacked, some of the girls had him on the ground and he struggled to get up, all he could see was his poor brother getting beat non-stop.

He then felt that hands weren't on him anymore and no one was hovering over his brother, he went to check up on him, he shook him multiple times but he didn't wake up.

"Dimitri" Dex shook him uncontrollably.

"Dimitri" His voice cracked a bit. "Wake up bro"

"Dex" Key'onna shook him. "Dex?"

Dex looked up to see Key'onna looking at him.

"You okay?" She wiped the tear off his face. "Why you crying?"

"How did I even get here?" I looked around the house.

"Scooby and Quay had to drag you in here, you were out of it. What's wrong?" She pulled me in her arms

"Just flashbacks, we were like 6. It wasn't even that serious, them girls did too much" I balled my fisted up

I was just finna change my ways but after remembering what happened, I realized that I can't.

Key'onna tried to touch me but I stopped her. "Don't think just cause I ate you out I have feelings" I looked at her directly in her eyes. "I won't and don't love or care about you" I said through gritted teeth

She squinted her eyes. "You're saying this out of anger, chill the fu-"

"No I'm not, I'm just being honest" I shrugged. "If you don't like that then get the fuck, I'm not stopping you" I stood up from the couch and went upstairs.

~~~~~