Day One: Truth or Dare

En başından başla

"Oh, well I have my friends over." Marinette told him, hoping he got the hint.

"I see that. Hey Alya, and Nino." The superhero acknowledged his best friends outside the mask, however as Chat Noir, he knew Alya and Nino as Rena Rouge and Carapace. After figuring out their identities when Chloe was akumatized it was no longer necessary to pretend he didn't know Nino while in the mask.

"Hey Chat." Alya sat down in front of the chaise and Nino sat next to her.

"We all know each other. You aren't gonna kick meowt, are you?" Chat turned towards Mari, pouting, knowing very well she had a weakness for that face. Marinette's face grew red as the superhero's eyes trained on her.

"N-no. I'm not going to kick you out." She managed to say, inwardly scolding herself for stuttering. 

"Yay! Thank you Mari!" Chat suddenly threw his arms around Marinette and said girl let out a squeak in surprise. 

"W-w-welcome you, wait no, you're welco, I MEAN you're welcome!" She sputtered and Alya's eyebrows raised as a suspicion she had harbored before popped into her head.

"Now that that's settled..." Alya smirked at Mari as her eyes grew wide. "let's play truth or dare!"

'Oh no, this can't be good.' Marinette thought to herself.

"Yeah dude!" Nino whooped enthusiastically.

"Sounds purrfect." Chat remarked, his arms still around Mari. "What do you think Princess?" Because of their previous position, when Chat turned his face towards Mari's it ended up only a few inches away. She squeaked at the close proximity. 

"Uh, sure!" She told the group, but her eyes were still trained on his. "Can you let me go now?" She asked him. He immediately let her go, the last thing he wanted to do was over-step his boundaries. She was just getting comfortable around Adrien, the last thing he wanted to do was jeopardize the relationship he had with her as Chat Noir. 

"Sorry Mari." He rubbed the back of his neck, an action that was normally reserved for his civilian side.

"It's fine, chaton, I just couldn't breathe for a second there." She hoped he knew she had no problem with his actions. In fact, they were more than welcome.

"Okay lovebirds," Alya teased, bringing a blush to both of their faces, "can we start the game now?"

"Sure." Marinette replied, trying to seem calm and collected despite being called Chat's lovebird

"Great! I'll start! Nino, truth or dare?" And so it began. An hour passed and Marinette actually started to relax thinking that she was safe from Alya's normal humiliating dares and mortifying truths. Of course it was then that Alya began her master plan.

"Chat, truth or dare?" She asked almost threateningly.

"Uh, truth."

"Do you find Mari attractive?" She asked grinned maliciously. That's when Marinette decided that Alya had signed her death warrant.

"W-w-what?" Chat squeaked and at the same time Marinette yelled:

"Alya!" Their faces a matching tomato hue.

"I said, do you find Mari attractive?" Alya asked again leaning forward. Chat gulped. He had just wanted to come and visit his three best friends and grow their relationship with his superhero persona. He hadn't been expecting to be hounded for information on his love life.

"Alya..." Marinette complained beside him. "I already know he doesn't." She told her bestie and in a lower voice she muttered, "who would?" 

Wait, was he hearing correctly? Did his princess think that low of herself? Oh hell no, not on his watch.