LIV. Temper tantrums

Start from the beginning

"It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on." Gloria glares. I give a small laugh, Klaus glaring at me.

"So use me." Rebekah suggests, hopping off the bar and walking over towards Gloria, "I only wore it for a thousand years." I gulp, this isn't going to end well.

"See? Now this one offers me a solution." She smirks as Rebekah walks over, pulling the chair out to sit across from her. "All right, give me your hand, sweetheart." Gloria's eyes close as she starts her spell up again.

"She's, uh, looking for the necklace?" Stefan asks nervously. Klaus just looks up to him, giving him a small nod.

"I can sense something." Gloria mumbles, I stand quickly, walking towards Gloria. She starts to chant again, then her eyes pop open. I frown, stepping back. She looks over to me and Stefan before looking back to Klaus, "I found it."

"So where is it?" Rebekah questions excitedly.

"It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends-" Gloria starts, Rebekah cutting her off.

"Yes, a dead girl with dead friends if i don't get my necklace back." She reiterates angrily. I frown tilting my head. I know she's talking about Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie.

"Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details." Gloria states.

"So dive." Klaus orders.

"I need more time." She glares, Klaus sighs, leaning over Gloria's table, "And space. You're harshing my ju-ju." She says, waving her hand trying to get Klaus away from her.

"We can wait," Klaus smirks, not making any move to get away from her.

"I'm sure you can," Gloria nods. "But that isn't what i asked." She sasses.

Stefan gives me a look and i walk over to Klaus, pulling his arm, making him look at me. "We can wait till later." I nod, "I'm hungry. You can pick this time." I smile. A smirk comes onto Klaus' face as he stands up. I look up to Rebekah who has a small smirk on her face.

"Alright, come on, Darling." He says, holding his arm out. I sigh, linking mine with his as we walk out of the bar.

_____________________

I pull away from the guy's neck, taking a deep breath before i dive back in. Who knew people in different states tasted different? I finally drain him dry, lifting my head and pushing him off of me. I wipe my thumb across my mouth. I smirk as he falls on Rebekah's human blood bag. Klaus snaps his finger, another girl walking in. He gestures to me and i sigh, getting up and digging in.
"Why do they get to eat more?" Rebekah pouts, "My girl's dead and I'm bored."

I hear Klaus chuckle but i pay no mind to him, "Wow, Darling, you weren't kidding about behind hungry." I pull away, looking over to Stefan who must've just pulled away. I hum, moving back in.

"It's been a long day." Stefan shrugs.

"Try being related to her." I drop the body, wiping my mouth and walking back over to the couch. I give off a little laugh, rolling my eyes. Rebekah isn't so bad.

"You're being mean." Rebekah glares, causing Stefan to let out a little laugh. Her glare turns to Stefan and she frowns, "Why are you being mean? You used to love me."

"90 years Rebekah, give him a minute." Klaus excuses.

"Why are you making his side?" Rebekah demands.

"Because my dear sister, i feel pity for any many who doesn't give you what you want," Klaus smirks. I give him a look, telling him to shut up.