People of Christ in Latin America specifically Mexico

Specially for the people of Christ in Latin America and specifically Mexico, beautiful and beloved of the Virgin of Guadalupe, Most Holy Glorious Mother of the Redeemer.
Glory to the Father to the Holy Christ Son of Jehovah of the Heavenly Armies, Glory to the Holy Spirit Paraclete Lord and Giver of Life sent to the world by the Incarnate Word of God in the Most Holy Immaculate Womb that you have represented in the Tilma even, look with termocameras of COVID 19. "-Children, how much time is left for Pentecost (says His Holy Only Begotten of the Eternal Beloved Father of God), because that is what is left for you so that China, pretending to appear to be helping you, really invades you" - There is no turning back friends or Christ Who is God, or that false Pope Mason "-He is not Mine" - Says the Holy One of Jehovah, "-You who are Mine from Your Real Christ or the insolent Pope Mason, pretender, who will take the Tilma of My Mother even if you let the Chinese steal it, give your life for Me defend the Tilma with your lives children and My Mother will take the filthy Chinese from the inners borders of yours"-. Here is the abstract that some lazy and insolent children of mine even asked to read. "-Pray now My Holy Wounds My children, otherwise I will not be able to help you" -. Amen.

"Take pity on yourselves," says His Holy Mother, the Most Holy Virgin of Guadalupe, and pray the Wounds to My Son so that with this He may come to your Spiritual Aid in person, but if not one of them prayed, He, My Risen Christ, will go the same because He demands of you. You see, they are His, He paid for you and will not sit as you do with the computer for Mass, but I will go to move your hearts and shame as He does with my daughter, did you understand how the Saint Holy Christ does with His own, what they would not like to confess will be remembered by Him in Person of His Second Person of the first three, second and third from now on for you whine about everything a little, "what if the soup, what if the bread ... "if they really lacked they were going to cry good as those women of them who are not and of those who really boast so much" - - "Really My children that you are going to deceive to Me Holy Christ, you don't know Him really well, now you will know Him Really, "I Gave My Life for My children now, is the Pope of Rome going to take you away from Me? Benedict himself was, he (refers to the actual) elbowed himself alone to the other, who do you follow?, don't you see that there are two? This is the Schism, friends of Christ or of Hell, understand? This is how it goes from now on or Me Your Friend Christ, Father, Providence, Eternal Truth, Resurrection and Life, Way of the Cross, Bread and Wine, Eternity, Health, Truth and Life like no other or the Herethical Pope of Rome, did you hear? Well stop aborting children with the pink pill of happiness - they give it free - and how free you go to Hell for not regretting having aborted children, and no, they don't confess even if you kill the husbands of your females, that someone thinks of killing the female that had behind, now that it was learned that she was truly aborting, and what about you fornicator?, do you think you are less guilty perhaps? "
Now you hear, that is all when you hear Him, you will regret it because He is going to speak so loudly that you will really regret truthly instantly, "- Now confess, look for the priest, you are in mortal sin, bad lawmakers of your own actions, bad shareholders as you are of your treasures of the soul, rogues? dare and pray right? I Am Going that I Am Returning and I Want My people for whose I Paid at the price of Own Life. Did you hear deaf people of Me and My Mother? You will hear even if you don't want to you are going to hear Me from now on". Amen, Kneel you have Him by your side, and remember "the one who had faith was saved, who did not no. Saint Raphael the Archangel spoke Medicine of God to you. Amen, Amen, Amen. April 15, 2020.

Especialmente dictado al pueblo de Cristo de Latinoamérica y en concretísimamente México lindo y querido de la Virgen de Guadalupe Santísima Gloriosa Madre del Redentor.
Gloria al Padre al Santo Cristo Hijo de Jehová de los Ejércitos Celestiales, Gloria al Espíritu Santo Paráclito Señor y Dador de Vida enviado al mundo por el Verbo Encarnado de Dios en el Vientre Santísimo Inmaculado que lo tienen ustedes representado en la Tilma incluso, miren con camarillas del COVID 19. "-Hijos cuánto tiempo queda para Pentecostés (dice Su Santo Cristo Unigénito del Padre Amado Eterno de Dios), porque eso es los que los queda a ustedes para que China fingiendo apariencia de ayuda a ustedes les invada de verdad"- Ya no hay vuelta atrás amigos o Cristo que es Dios, o ese falso Papa masón "-Que no es mío"- Dice el Santo de Jehová, "-Ustedes de quiénes son Míos de Su Cristo de Veras o del papa masón insolente, fingidor, que les quitará la Tilma de Mi Madre incluso si les dejan robarla a los Chinos; den la vida por Mí defiendan la Tilma con sus vidas hijos y Mi Madre les sacará los chinos cochinos de las fronteras"-. Ahí les vá el resumen que pidieron algunos hijos míos vagos e insolentes hasta para leer. "-Récenme ya Mis Santas Llagas Mis hijos, si no no les podré ayudar"-. Amén.
"-Apiádense de ustedes mismos dice Su Santa Madre Virgen Santísima de Guadalupe y récenle las Llagas a Mi Hijo para que con esto Él Acuda en Su Auxilio espiritual en persona, pero si no las rezara alguno Él Mi Cristo Resucitado irá igual porque les reclama de veras, que son suyos, Él Pagó la Vida por ustedes y no se va a quedar sentado como hacen ustedes con el ordenador para la Misa sino que iré a conmoverles los corazones y las verguenzas como hace con mi hija, ¿entendieron cómo hace el Santo Cristo con los suyos, lo que no quisieran confesar ses los va a recordar Él en Persona de Su Segunda Persona de las Tres Primeras, Segundas y Terceras a partir de ahora para ustedes quejicas de todo un poco, "que si la sopa, que si el pan..." si les faltara de veras iban a llorar bien buenas como esas mujeres suyas que no son y de las que tanto presumen de veras"- -"De veras hijos Míos que a Mí a Su Santo Cristo le van a engañar? no le conocen aún bien de veras ahora le conocerán de Verdad, "Yo Dí la Vida por Mis hijos ahora ¿me los va a quitar el papa de Roma que no es? Benedicto sí era, ese se colocó él solo de codazos al otro, a qué le siguen ¿que no ven que hay dos? Esto es el Cisma amigos o de Cristo o del del Infierno ¿entendieron? Así va o Yo Su Cristo Amigo, Padre Herecia, Providencia, Verdad Eterna, Resurrección y Vida, Camino de la Cruz, Pan y Vino, Eternidad, Salud, Verdad y Vida como ninguna ¿Oyeron? Pues dejen de abortar niños con la píldora rosa de la felicidad -que la dan gratis- y qué gratis se van al Infierno por no arrepentirse de haber abortado niños, y no, no confiesan ni aunque les mates los maridos a las hembras de ustedes, que alguno piensa en matar a la hembra que tenía por la espalda, ahora que se supo que abortaba de veras ¿y tú qué fornicario, te crees menos culpable acaso?"-
Ya lo oyeron, eso es todo cuando Le oigan a Él lo lamentarán porque les va a hablar tan fuerte que se arrepentirán bien de veras al instante, "-Confiesen ya, busquen al cura están en pecado mortal leguleyos de sus actos, mal accionistas como son de sus tesoros del alma ¿pícaros? atrévanse y recen ¿no? Ya Voy que estoy Volviendo y quiero a Mi pueblo por el que pagué a precio de Vida Propia ¿Oyeron sordos de Mí y de Mi Madre? Oirán aunque no quieran Me van a oir desde ya"-. Amén, Arrodíllense que lo tienen al lado, y recuerden "se salvó el que tuvo Fé el que no no. Hablo San Rafael Arcángel Medicina de Dios a ustedes. Amén, Amén, Amén. 15 abril, 2020.

 15 abril, 2020