URGENT MESSAGE FOR ALL OF YOU FROM GOOD FRIDAY

"Attach to Me to My Painful Heart I defend you is strongly Wounded today because of My Beloved Son Most Holy in the Holy Sepulchum and by the sin of abortion it has been so huge in all humankind that My Heart is on the brink of death with My Son for you sinners of yours who don't even has pity on yourselves by not truly repenting of all your sin. I Love you My children but the little ones should not be touched in the womb, no more (She Cryes). Keep mourning today, prayer And I want your silence in all of you so that you can be Shelter in My Mantle of the Sorrowful Virgin, in Spain Our Lady of Umbe already, in all Latin America Virgin of Guadalupe of Sorrowful Heart My children take shelter in My Sorrowful Chest where seven Swords of Sorrow pierced Me and I still hurt for you, I love you but sin no more because China invades you, which is already inside, is on your borders with the excuse of helping for COVID and my children do not know that this is actually an invasion of the territory they look the other way, how they are out of hatred, contempt for My Son in the crime of ABORTION and they don't even know it, "My children perish for lack of knowledge" Do not flee anywhere may be to a small town to better be provided for needs, but they will find you for having sinned by assuming in your Legislative Code the crime of abortion." Amen. Given today to Good Friday, Friday of Sorrows to all humankind as they never imagined how painful could be this Friday of the Cross of Death of My Son, the children of the Holy Lamb of God Jehovah of Armies, will be as Sorrowful. Give Glory to God with your own lifes, Mexicans, Aztecs-Mexicans if you prefer, of the USA nor do I say what will happen to them for having aborted so many million children there as they did, the righteous will also pay for sinners as My Most Holy Son Paid Beloved of Jehovah, pray for your lives that come for you and it is the little that remains and you do not even see it yet. " Amen, Hallelujah, Amen.
Transmitted by Herself the Blessed Virgin of Guadalupe and through the Archangel Elohim Saint Raphael for all of you regardless of where you are. Amen, Amen, Amen. POSTDATA PRAY THE HOLY ROSARY TO THE SEVEN PAINS OF THE PURE AND PAINFUL VIRGIN whatever place friends may you be, this dictated by Saint Gabriel Archangel Elohim Beloved of the Blessed Virgin Mary Ordained by Direct Will of God the Father today with His Beloved Son Adonai Kept in the Holy Sepulchum of His Passion until the Resurrection. Amen, Amen, Amen.