Spies and Secrets Indeed

Deku slipped silently down the darkness of the creaking stairwell above the bar, creeping around the corner in an effort to remain undetected as long as possible.

Shigaraki had never liked him, or for that matter, anyone, peeking in on his dealings with other villains. But Deku was curious above all else and he would be damned to hell before he let Shigaraki keep things from him.

Tonight, the teenager at the bar with All for One's successor appeared to be much younger than the usual clients, with heterochromatic hair and a crisp, dark suit.

Even from the back, he was extraordinarily attractive. Deku could only imagine how good looking he was from the front.

Perhaps a little too good looking. By the time Deku had noticed Shigaraki was standing, ready to come his way and tell him off, it was too late.

He had clearly been far, far too engrossed with wishing the young man would turn around to pay attention to the actual problem, that being avoiding detection from Shigaraki.

Which was going to be nearly impossible at this point. Even if he darted up the stairs, going fast meant sacrificing the silence that came with careful avoidance of loose, creaky boards.

Shit.

Shigaraki stomped over to the stair beside him like a petulant child, just missing catching sight of him where he pressed frantically against the wall, praying to the scanty cover of the shadows to hide him.

But tonight was his lucky night, as Shigaraki stomped heavily up the complaining stairs without so much as a suspicious glance his direction.

Nice.

Operation go talk to the cute boy was a go.

Deku sashayed up to the bar with as much swag and grace as he could muster, placing his hands on the polished wood with splayed palms and swinging himself smoothly up on to one of the swiveling bar stools.

"Hey, stranger." He flashed the teen his most flirtatious smile, warm and cunning at the same time.

The boy turned away, gazing blankly into his cup of what Deku really really hoped was water. "Hey."

Deku widened his smile just a fraction. "So. What might be your business here? I don't think I've seen you before."

The boy's grip on his cup tightened fractionally, his knuckles whitening around the glass. "I, uh, came here to talk with my broth-... friend. I promised him some information, but I was chatting with Shigaraki about becoming a full time undercover League member."

Deku couldn't restrain a more genuine smile at that. This cute boy was going to be a more permanent fixture at their bar? Hell yeah, sign him up.

"Ah, I see." He drew out the sentence a little longer than he had to, deepening his voice to a smoother tone. "What did he say? I sure would like to see more of you." He considered winking after saying this, but finally decided that he was already pushing it.

He settled for grinning in what he hoped was a warm and flirtatious smile, hesitantly unclasping his hands from the sides of the bar stool.

The boy sighed, finally turning to face Deku fully, giving him a view of what he was certain were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. Dabi's glowing fire blue eyes had nothing on this boy, with one of his irises being a vibrant teal against the redness of his scar and the other being a stormy grey, dark and expressive against his creamy skin and frosty hair.

"Well, he readily agreed that it would be great to have a spy and he wanted to .... interrogate me as to the nature of my connection with Dabi." The boy's voice was as attractive as his face, Deku decided.