❤️Part 33❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Manik scolded Nandini and dropped her in the college...
............................................................

When the college gets over, Manik came out of his class and Sonakshi too came at the same time..

Nandini too is coming behind Sonakshi...

But Manik ignored her...

Manik smilingly : "Hai Sona"

Sona sternly : "Manik! I need to talk to you"

Manik sternly : "Speak out ! "

Sona sternly : "What you told her?"

Manik sternly : "Ask her itself"

Sona sternly : "Why would she tell? That too about you!"

Manik sternly : "Then why you brought her here?"

Sona : "I saw you both coming in the morning...She was crying all the time during college hours...Her friend came and asked me as to why she is crying....I too enquired her..But she is not opening her mouth. That's why I brought her here..You only had told her something...Tell me Manik! What had you told her?"

Manik pissed off : "What you are going to do by knowing it?"

Saying this Manik looked at Nandini....

Staring at Nandini's eyes...

Manik angrily : "Don't take her as an innocent person Sona.. She had betrayed us till date by keeping quiet....I don't know about you Sona...But I am feeling betrayed...Being betrayed I fell in love with her..But now I came to know who she is....She is an evil spirit who drinks human blood...She is a dragulla who came to suck Shekhar Mamu's blood gradually"

Sonakshi suprisingly looked at Manik on hearing this...

Nandini bited her lips to control her cries..

Sona : "Hey Manik! Why are you talking like this?....You had wrote several pages of poem on admiring her in your diary...Did you forgot all that?"

Manik angrily : "Yes...I wrote about her....That's what I told you that I was betrayed....But now I know the truth....If I marry her I won't be happy....She will find fault in everything...Or else she will blame me for everything....I can't be peaceful if I marry her...I don't have anything to talk further...Do provide some advice to your sister...Let's see if she changes herself or not..."

Nandini started to move from that place not able to hear his accusations further..

Sona angrily : "Hey Manik! Why have you changed like this?....I will talk to you afterwards..."

Saying this she is about to follow Nandini...

Manik sarcastically : "Yeah...yeah..you can talk to me later...First you go and see her...Don't pamper her and do advice her...Go ...Go"

Sona angrily turned : "You go away Manik...I know that...Fraud...See his face...Monkey!"

Sonakshi glared at Manik and followed Nandini...