❤️Part 9❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Manik dropped Nandini to College!

............................................................

Nandini's College

At evening, when Nandini came from class......her eyes widened in surprise and her face carries a very big smile......

Manik is standing near college gate.

She controlled the happiness that is in her heart and came near Manik.

Nandini : "Why...Why....did you come here?"

Manik chuckled : "I heard that your college girls are very pretty......I came here for flirting with them.....See ! That girl is hot right?"

Saying this he showed Nandini a girl.

Nandini : "Shhh....Talk quietly....What if she heard?"

Manik : "Really you don't know why I came here?"

Nandini : "To pick me up from college"

Manik : "Ohh..so you know this....Knowingly you are asking why did I came here?"

Nandini : "No...I mean...When Di asked you in the morning to pick me up...you...refused...That's why"

Manik : "Yeah I only told her.....I came here for some work this way.....Work got completed...So I thought to drop you home....If you don't want to come with me....you can go by bus..."

Nandini immediately : "No..No..I am coming. I will come with you itself"

Manik looked at Nandini with a small smile.

Manik : "Okay come...sit"

Saying this he started the bike as soon as Nandini sat on it.

On the way there comes a bus stop. Nandini unknowingly placed her hand on Manik's shoulder. She looked at 3 to 4 boys who are in bus stop. She got scared and pressed Manik's shoulder.

Manik : "What Nandini? Are you afraid for this much speed itself?"

Manik stopped his talks listening boys shouting!

Boys shouted : "Hey Amul Baby!...Who is that sir? Is he your boyfriend"

Manik put a sudden brake. Nandini who didn't expect this sudden brake hugged Manik by putting her hands around his waist in fear.

Boys again shouted teasingly : "Ohhooo......."

One boy to other boys : "Hey...see this girl...having a baby face....see the work she is doing....Sir put the brake and she hugged him...What a scene?"

Manik got down from the bike and went to them angrily fisting his hand......his eyes are red.

But Nandini tried to stop Manik..

Nandini : "Manik...no....I am scared Manik"

Saying this Nandini hold his hand not letting him to go. But Manik shoved off her hand immediately and went to the boys.