❤️Part 16❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE! !

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap :  Manik said to Nandini that he is going tell her something. Dev is hiding something from Sona.

............................................................

Sona over Phone  :  "What are you saying Manik? You want to talk to Nandini right? Then why me?"

Manik  :  "Who told you come with us?....You drop Nandini to the place which I say. That is enough."

Sona  :  "Should I stand alone leaving you to talk?  For that you itself can take Nandini out right?"

Manik irritated  :  "Sona! Sometimes you are talking as if you don't have a brain at all.......Won't Dadi ask where if I suddenly ask Nandini out?.....I have never been nicely with Nandini till date. So surely she will get doubt....You tell her that you both are going for shopping.......When we are returning, I will take her home"

Sona  :  "Okay Manik....You won't leave me even if I say no....Okay, tell me the time and place to drop her.

Manik informed her and they hung up the call.

At evening, Manik is getting ready fastly.....

As told to Sona, she got permission from Kalyani to take Nandini to shopping.

Nandini is getting ready in her room. Sona is sitting on her bed to take her as soon as she got ready.

Nandini  :  "Di, Manik told that he wants to say something to me"

Sona not knowingly answered  :  "Is It? What he wants to speak to you?"

Nandini  :  "Don't know Di. But I told him okay.  But now you are asking me out suddenly...Can I inform him and come?"

Sona  :  "No, you don't....No need to do inform him....You come fast "

Nandini  :  "No di....He..."

Sona  :  "Okay...I will tell him that I want to take my sister out for shopping. I will tell him to talk to you later. Now please come fast my dear"

Both came out of Nandini's room and searched for Manik. Kalyani informed him that he went out already...So they too left the home.

Sonakshi stopped her scooty at the place where Manik told, while Nandini confusingly looked at Sonakshi.

Nandini  :  "What di? You told shopping....Then why did we came here?"

Sona  :  "You like beach right?....We can sit here for sometime and go to shopping afterwards"

Nandini happily  :  "Okay di....Let's sit here for sometime"

Saying this Nandini sat on the sand and started to enjoy Beach air and lost herself for few minutes.

After she gains senses, to talk something to Sonakshi, she turned to her side.

But what she saw shook the ground beneath her.

Manik is sitting beside her and staring at her....