1

I'm walking here in the busy streets of Hongdae with a sausage in my hand.

It's the first time I'm doing this.

Going outside without thinking about school, because it's finally the end of the first year.

Now I'm munching this sausage as a reward to myself.

While doing that, I'm eyeing each food stalls that I pass by, thinking where I should eat next.

Tonight, I'm going out alone.

All of my friends went to their hometown while I am left here.

I just don't feel like going back home.

As I finished my sausage, I realized I'm full so I walked until the chain of food stalls has come to an end.

I thought the food center was crowded enough, but It's more crowded as I left that place.

I can see lots of people watching this group dance to I guess an idol song.

I paused for a moment and feel mesmerized by their moves.

Letting go of that crowd, I continued walking until I heard someone cleared his throat in front of a mic.

It caught my attention and I looked where the sound came from.

A guy in all black attire, including his bucket hat, holding a guitar.

He then repeatedly tapped the mic gently.

I didn't even realized I stood there watching him when he hasn't even started doing anything yet.

I can't even see his whole face because of the bucket hat he's wearing

No one is paying attention to him, only me.

"Hello everyone, please enjoy this song that I prepared."

Now I'm going to see what he's got.