𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

"So, I'm gonna help you pick out your dress," Lyla said to Ali as she walked over to her. "What style do you want?"

"Something long and flowy, like a ball gown." Ali smiled.

"I don't even know when this is gonna be," Juice interrupted, picking Ali up and slinging her over his shoulder. "I'm sure Gemma is gonna plan it."

"Is this necessary?" Ali wondered.

"Very," Juice chuckled, smacking her butt and setting her on the bar. He tried to walk away, but she grabbed his arm and pulled him into her. "I love you."

"I love you too." She replied before kissing him and hopping off the bar.

"Guys—" Lyla said before the cops barged in, throwing everyone on the floor.

"Everyone down!" Agents ordered. stahl wasn't a part of the investigation on them anymore, Ali was actually certain that she was dead.

"Clarence Morrow, Jackson Teller, Robert Munson, Alex Trager, Filip Telford, Harry Winston, and Juan Carlos Ortiz; you're under arrest." A man said.

"Whoever else was involved in the gun running is being urged to come forward." A female agent announced.

"Nobody is involved." Jax said. Ali looked at him. Was he really doing that? Protecting her? She was a primary seller.

"We don't even know what you're talking about." Juice added.

"Everyone else, up." The agent said as they cuffed all of them. Ali ran over to Juice and hugged him tightly, tears coming down her face.

"I'll see you later, babe," he said softly. Ali was sobbing. She knew they were going away for quite a bit. "Wait, before I go," he glanced at the agent and he nodded, obviously feeling a little bad. "Take the dogtag."

"But—"

"Please," he said. She took the dogtag from him. It had his name and date of birth on it. Jax had gotten it for him ages ago and he never lost it. His voice was soft and shaky. "Now, kiss me."

She obliged and put her hands on his face. The kiss they shared was passionate.

"Let's go." The agents pulled Juice away and put him in the truck.

"I love you." they both whispered at the same time, each inaudible to the other.