Around 5 months later, they finished their high school education and graduated. Tonight, they had a prom so they had to get ready. SinB went to Chaeyeon's house bringing her dress that she's going to wear tonight.

"Omo, these girls are going to prom." Mrs. Jung teased as she leaned her back on the door frame. "Yes, imo. And Eunwoo will pick her up." SinB smirked as Chaeyeon glared at her.

"Anyways, have a fun night!!" Chaeyeon's mom then left. "Mom, are you going somewhere?" She asked running outside her room. "Ohoho... You caught me. I and your dad will have a little date together and your brother is also having his date." Her mom chuckled.

Chaeyeon's P.O.V
"Let's just did a simple make-up for tonight." I sighed before starting to apply makeup on my face. "Where's your dress?" SinB asked as she sats on my bed, curling her hair.

"On the closet of course." I rolled my eyes. Soon, my phone ranged and I picked it up.

"Hey girls! Still getting ready?" I heard Eunwoo's voice as I smiled.

"Of course." I chuckled.

"How's the shopping going tho? Is it great?" SinB asked.

"Ohoho, we picked out some elegant suits," Moonbin answered.
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
It was 6 pm already and I'm sure the boys are on their way here. We've worn our dress and waited downstairs.

"This isn't too much, right?" SinB asking the same question for the 5th time already. I groaned an replied, "Dammit SinB. How many more times should I say that it's fine?"

"Hehehe, mian. I just don't want to look bad in front of Moonbin." She pouts. "Of course no one does," I muttered.

Soon, we heard horns outside the house. We quickly took our purse and head outside. "Miss, don't forget your key." My bodyguard said as he handed me the keys. I thanked him before going inside Eunwoo's car.

"You look pretty today." Eunwoo chuckled as he began to drove outside my house entrance. I blushed at his words and replied, "you too." Dangg, I've dated him for more than a year but I still can't get used to his compliments. He then reached for my hand and held it while his other hand was on the steering wheel. 

It was a loonngg ass ride, but we finally made it to the building. We walked inside the building linking our arms. I don't even know who hires them but cameramen are everywhere. "Yo! You guys looked good together!" Yugyeom came up with his friends. "Hahaha, thanks." I smiled. 

"Is the speech ready?" I whispered to Eunwoo's ears as he nodded. He showed me his phone and replied, "It's here."

"Damn!! King and Queen of the prom!!" Seungwoo joked. "Shut up, we aren't nominated." Eunwoo laughed. "You guys should take a picture together tho." He recommended as we nodded. We walked towards the photo booth and take a lot of pictures together. I kept mine inside my purse.

Soon, the prom started and we both were invited to give a speech on top of the stage. Everyone clapped their hands as Eunwoo helped me walked up the stairs. "So first of all, thank you to our teachers for these wonderful 3 years. Thank you for teaching us wholeheartedly, for all your hard work. Also thank you to our beloved mentor, Mr. Chang. You've been so kind to all of us, especially the ones who join the student council. Thank you for leading us in the right way, telling us what we've done wrong, scolded us when we're out of the line. Thank you for everything Mr. Chang." Eunwoo ends his speech with a wide smile.

I started my speech. "To all my beloved friends. We've worked hard together for the past 3 years. And I must say, we deserve to graduate. Thank you for the ups and downs of these 3 years. I admit, that this is the best batch I've ever been in. I couldn't wish for more or for less, it was just perfect. Thank you, guys." I smiled as everyone in the room clapped their hands.

"Ne, the president, and his vice has just finished their speech. Let's move on to the prom King and Queen." The MC said as Eunwoo helped me walked down the stairs.

"Yo! That was good!" BamBam came as he gave us a high five. "Eyoo!" Moonbin and SinB came, bringing drinks for everyone. "Let's call the nominated prom Kings and Queens, Mark Tuan and  Kang Heeyoung, Kim Junkyu and Choi Myunghee." The MC called as the lights were set to the person called.

"See you guys later!" Mark waved at us as we clapped their hands. We cheered for him as he walked up the stage with his pair. "So how to vote is, each of you will get called to vote in front. You guys can tick only one pair." The MC explained. 

After everyone voted, me and Eunwoo were asked to count the votes. Dang, it reminded me of those campaign days where we're waiting for the teachers to count the votes. "The winner is... Mark Tuan and Kang Heeyoung!!" We both said together.

When the prom is finished, Eunwoo drove me back home. "Goodnight, princess." He kissed my forehead. I hugged him as I said, "Thank you for tonight." We broke the hug and I walked inside the house.
End of Chaeyeon's P.O.V

Eunwoo's P.O.V
After driving Chaeyeon back home, my mom called and she asked me to go home. So instead of driving back to my apartment, I drove back home.

"How's the prom dear?" My mom greeted me with a warm smile. I smiled back at her, replying, "I had fun."

Suddenly, my chest began to hurt so much and I was coughing blood. "Cha Eunwoo, are you okay?" My mom got worried, but I couldn't answer her because of the great pain I was feeling at my chest.

To be continued...

never say goodbye - Cha Eunwooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें