Eunwoo's P.O.V
I saw Chaeyeon sitting on the bench in front of the school's entrance all by herself. She was looking outside while listening with her earphones on. I approached her, sat next to her and took her right earphone off.

"Oh, hey." She smiled as she scoots over to give me space to sit down. I smiled back at her.

"Why are you all alone?" I asked.

"Just..waiting for my brother. He said that he will come right away after he picked my dad up from the airport." She said.

"Owhh.. I'm having basketball team practice today, do you want to accompany me? I'll drive you home." I offered. She thought for a while before finally taking my offer. We stood up and walked to the court, side by side while talking about random things.

We put our stuff on the first row of the bleachers. I took off my outer shirt, revealing my sleeveless jersey. I saw her looking the other way and her face was crimson red.

'She's blushing..' I told myself. I thought it was cute of her and I let out a chuckle.

"I'll be back soon." I smiled at her as she nods. I could tell that she was flustered. I ran to my teammates and start stretching out before doing another drill.

--------- ---------

"Here." She hands me a drinking bottle. 

I thanked her as I sat down next to her and drink the water bottle because I was so exhausted. Suddenly, I felt a towel being tapped on my forehead. I look at Chaeyeon who was wiping my sweats that were dripping on my forehead. Our gazes met as she froze from what she was doing. Her eyes widened as she realized what she just did. She slowly took back her hand and coughed.

"S-sorry.." She stuttered.

"I-I was just used to it, my brother's in the team.." She tried to explain.

"I-it's okay.."

It was really awkward. We both looked away because I'm sure that my face is red right now. Luckily, the coach blows the whistle meaning that our break time is over and we have to gather around him. I put the drinking bottle on the seats and ran to my coach. Thank God... No more awkwardness.. When I look back at her, her face was red and she was holding her cheeks while scrolling through her phone. I find it really cute >~<

When practice was over, I head to the changing room and change my outfits. When I head back to the court, the coach called me.

"Lee Dongmin, I want to recruit one more student to our team. Can you help me?" He asked.

"I'll try, coach. But I have someone in mind." I said.

"Whoever that is, please bring him to me."

"Yes, coach," I replied. We bid goodbyes as I ran towards Chaeyeon who was waiting for me.

"Done?" She asked as she stood up and I replied with a nod. We brought our things and left the court to go to the parking lot. When we arrived, I opened the door for her before actually entering my car. She chuckled and thanked me.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat first?" I offered. She pouts as she nodded.

"Let's go then." I chuckled before starting the engine and drove out of the school's parking lot.

-----------------------

After eating lots of street food at Myeongdeong, I drove her home just as I promised. When we arrived in front of her home, I turned off the engine and walked out of the car to open the door for her.

"See you tomorrow at SinB's house?" I said.

"Yeah, see you!" She waved and smiled at me before entering her house.
End of Eunwoo's P.O.V

Chaeyeon's P.O.V
"Appa!" I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"How are you?" He asked as he hugged me back.

"I'm fine now that you're back." I smiled as we both released the hug.

"Did you bring any gifts for me?" I asked as I followed him to the living room. There were so many boxes.

"What? How did these boxes appear? They're not here earlier." Oppa ran downstairs to the living room. He was sleeping earlier.

"These are your gifts. Just take a look at them." Dad smiled as he and mom walked upstairs to their room.

"Wow... so many to unbox.." I gasped.

"NO WAY!!" Jinyoung suddenly shouted.

"Whatt??" I was curious so I ran to him to see what he's reacting to. And apparently, the box he opened has X-Box that he always wanted.

"Yooo!! Epicc!!" I smiled. I opened the box that has my name on it and... HOODIES ARE EVERYWHEREE!!

"EOMMA APPA!! GOMAWOYO!!" We yelled.
End of Chaeyeon's P.O.V

lol the end thoo, i hav no ideas wkwk