part seventeen

B POV

I ran out of the wrym crying. I can't believe he would do that to me. I thought he loved me. As I was running out of the wrym I heard V screaming my name so I stopped and looked behind me and saw her running after me with mine and her bags. Crap girls night I totally ruined that.

"I'm so so sorry," I said when V stood in front of me. She just dropped the bags and hugged me.

"Don't be sorry. We will reschedule" SHe said and I just nodded and cried into her. She stroked my hair and took me to her house. She didn't ask what was wrong she just held me close.

"You can stay here for tonight if you want," She said and I nodded again.

"I need a drink," I said and V giggled and went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine and 2 glasses, and came back to me. She poured me a glass of wine and handed it to me.

"I'm not gonna ask what happened because I know u and if u wanna talk u can talk to me," She said sipping her wine.

"I know and I will tell u just not now," I said and sipped my drink. We walked to her bedroom and lay in her bed. We talked for what felt like hours until she fell asleep in my arm. I put our glasses on her nightstand.

"If only u knew the truth," I said and closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

J POV

FUCK. Was all I could think when she walked out of the wrym. I tried to go after her but I thought it was for the best to let her be alone for a while. I sat back at my desk and tried to do some work. But all I heard was moaning from the bar. NO, not again. Can those two never be quit and why would they do it when the others are there.

I closed my laptop and walked out of my office before locking it. I walked downstairs and I saw something I didn't wanna see so I quickly covered my eyes.

"Girls please cover yourselves," I said and I could see them jump up.

"JONES" Toni yelled and I just had my hands over my eyes. I heard some sounds and whispers so I assumed they were getting dressed.

"Why would u even do it here in the open. Someone could have walked in. Ghoulies could have walked in" I said uncovering my eyes. Cheryl had her arms crossed while Toni put her jacket on/

"Well" Cheryl started

"We were horny and dint think okay. Deal with it." Toni said and a smirk appears on Cheryl's face.

"It is not our fault u don't get laid," Cheryl said and I clenched my fist.

"You don't know anything," I said

"Oh no. Then why were u yelling slamming with doors and Betty was running out of ur office crying her eyes out." Toni said angrily.

"What did u do to my cousin," Cheryl said with a mad face leaning on Toni.

"Babe don't lean on me I know I'm short but no" Toni said and I hold back a laugh and Cheryl took her arm off her.

"Don't laugh Forsythe," Toni said and I groaned.

"Just leave me alone and get a room," I said angrily and walked away again.

"Yeah walk away again so don't u ever get the girl," Toni said and she took Cheryl's hand and she took the bags and walked out of the wrym.

"I will never get the girl as long as my father lives" I mumbled walking out of the wrym. I closed the wrym and walked to my trailer.

I broke down as soon as I closed my trailer door. Why why did I slap her why did I yell? Was I really turning into my father? Those were the things I thought while I fell asleep on the kitchen floor. I didn't have the energy to get up and walk to my bedroom.

691 words

A/N

sorry it took me so long to write i had a lot of shit going onxx