Part six

J POV

I looked at him. I tried to open my mouth to speak but I couldn't I didn't know what to say. I don't know what to do. I didn't want to be anything like my father but they seem so nice so close. Almost like a family. 

"I know this is a lot to take it but we could really use u. U can try for a week and if u really don't like it u don't have to do it." Fangs said to me. I looked around and nodded. 

"U want a drink?" He offered but I shook my head. I don't drink I will never ever drink a single snip of alcohol. 

"Okay then, He said and we walked towards the bar and sat down. 

"How have u been after u know, He asked me.

"I haven't said a single word ever since" I texted him and he nodded. We talked for what felt like hours.  After we talked I decided to leave. I walked out of the wrym and decided to go and see what's on the southside.

B POV

"So Jellybean," I said 

"Its Jb," She said in a sassy tone and I laughed a little.

"Okay then Jb, do you wanna go shopping or do something else?" I asked her while giving her her drink.

"I do need some new bra's," she said and she took the drink and sipped it.

"But I don't have any money or way I can repay you," she said 

"I will pay for u don't worry about it okay," I said and she nodded really happy. She ran upstairs to grab her coat put it on and ran back

"I am ready," She said. As we walked out of my house she grabbed my hand. When we arrived she hides behind me I didn't understand until I looked in front of me.

"Hey jellybelly," Fp said.

"Get lost," I said while grabbing jb hand and dragging her into the lingerie store. But as we were about to walk in he grabbed my hand.

"I don't think so. I just wanna have a little chat with my daughter" He said and he squeezed my arm very tight. I tried to get my arm out of his hand but he held it too tight.

"Jb run inside and call ur brother okay," I asked and she ran inside. 

"Bad bad choice," He said and he dragged me away from the store. I tried to scream but no words could come out of my mouth. He hit me on the head and everything went black.

424 words.