Three: Liu Yangyang

Liu Yangyang's Narration
Language, Chinese.

I produced a loud sigh, plopping myself down a soft chair into a meeting with Zhong Chenle in a very fancy restaurant. It was white, and clearly shining. The tables we're widely far from other's dinings and it provided an aromatic fragrance inside. From the architectural design and dining furniture, you'll definitely say this is only for people who's wealthy enough to provide themselves these foods and a beautiful diner.

The man I was meeting with has not yet arrived, so i took my time observing the place, placing a pitch black rectangular brief case down beside my right side of the chair, which contained fresh documents I brought from China. The dining place seemed like how it would look like in daytime even though our meeting hour is at seven at the night. It was freakishly bright inside, has a calm atmosphere, expensive plants, and handsome and sharp personnels as well. I should say, im very observant at everything.

I sat for a few more minutes, Zhong Chenle arrived in pair with a black suited man beside him, i would take a good guess that that is his butler. As how Zhong was dressed, he probably went straight here from his company, with a good looking tie, and tightly fitted tuxedo, there is no doubt that he went here as soon as his hectic work ended. I looked down at my right side, gazing at my case with a face of curiosity. I wonder what this man is- to Zhong Chenle.

"Thank you for meeting me here mister Liu Yangyang." Chenle spoke in Chinese as he sat down on his chair gracefully, waving his hand in the air signing his butler free, bowing briefly, the man in the black suit made his exit.

"No need to thank me. This is a part of the job after all" I smiled systematically, bending down to my right side and reaching down to the handle of my briefcase, putting it on top of the tanned wooden table.

"It was pretty hard to grasp. That guy's identity i mean." I spoke, chuckling a little while opening the case at the same time.

"What do you mean?" I kept my eyes fixed on the folder but i can recognize his tone of voice slightly curious on what i just said, i placed down the briefcase and laid the white folder on the table.

"His background is slightly complicated, but i managed either way." It would not be a good idea if i make my customer unsure of my work, but honestly, the man's profile was hard to confirm, still i easily got the basics of his profile sketch. I slid the folder carefully towards the pretty man in front of me. 

Observing, his face was pretty unsure, but he was trembling with excitement of nervousness. Why? It makes me curious how that man intrigues this big time wealthy pretty man. It made me very unsettled in my seat seeing his fingers wanting to open the folder, but somewhat looking like hes about to cut wires of the bomb that might explode anytime. Just like how his fingers are moving, its more likely he wants to open it in his private space.

His decision in the end was to slid the folder near his elbow and placed it down. Then he reached for the left pockets of his jacket tuxedo, bringing out a note and writing something on the clean white paper. He handed it to me politely and somewhat fixed a half cold, leisure stare at an object behind my person.

"You said his life was somewhat complicated. What did you mean by that Mister Liu?" He began to question, fixing himself in the seat, crossed his arms and gazed curiously with my next answer.

I hummed carefully, and thought of the face i was gonna make. A serious face of mine with a mix of laziness appeared. And said, "well, giving honest words to you, i really couldn't tell what life this man really lives, and there are few informations that i couldn't fill in that paper unlike how easy i got informations about other people. Its complicated, and its in circles. The only sure datas that i have in hand is the information of the present him, the background history, im not so sure, but im sure he's having it hard." It was exactly just how i spoke of, his past has many holes, weird tears, and dead ends. Im not a detective but a secret agent. I provide information but not the story itself, it was slightly alike but entirely different.

My client seemed to be curious but not speaking a word for a long while. Zhong Chenle's face looked cold but seems concerned as well. He stood up, and his butler seemed to be back on his position beside him. Shortly after I ran my eyes through the check from Zhong, which was indeed my pay, we both shortly bid our goodbyes after a few chats while standing. He grabbed the black folder and we both inclined our head as a sign of acknowledgement that this business was over. He turned around and started walking away. Going back to sitting once again, i stayed there a little bit, munching on the heavily rich restaurant's menu, after quite a while, i left the restaurant with a full belly and satisfied heart. I headed home safely.

End of Liu Yangyang's narration

"Welcome back young master Chenle!" Young maids consisting men and women bowed deeply, about the ten of them. Then about four male butlers with ridiculously tall toned bodies also greeted in Chinese, and not even a gist of curve in their lips were shown that they we're happy in their master's return, instead, it was a greeting full of professionalism, and Chenle was pleased about that. Waving his hand in the air and not speaking a word was his way of greeting them back. Without a smile, he entered the mansions gigantic doors, going right up to his room. The maids gathered inside and went back to what they were doing, cleaning, gardening, arranging things, dusting, working.

In front of a tall white door of his room, Zhong Chenle stood outside in his hand the black folder, entering his door passcode.

1-0-0-4-7-2-9

Silent locks opened swiftly, the screen infront of his hand turned green and the door unlocked. Pushing it over, he walked inside with heavy steps and the fancy white and gold room hugged his person's eyes.

"Welcome home, master Zhong" a woman's robotic voice in Chinese engulfed the room coming from the speakers at the cieling.

"Silence." Chenle ordered, walking towards his king sized bed, he placed down the black folder at the bed's mattress.

"Yes master Zhong" it was the last sound that ever came from the robot inside the speakers, and the silence eventually spread inside Chenle's room.

He untied his black necktie off, matte cloth slipped off his neck and he placed it on the bedside table. He sat himself on the soft white sheets and picked up the folder. Inhaling sharply, he opened the black folder and stared at the paper inside.

So this is him now.

"Park Jisung.."