One: The Start of our Story

"Hey, blondie......" A soft voice that seemed smiling echoed around, like i am inside of a deep well. A non ending well.

"Wake up.." The same tone, smooth, and calming voice. It surely came from a smiling boy, sounded delicate and comfortable.

"Get up..." I writhed around, laying down in a cold cement. Finding my body in a dark place that smelled like rotting rats, I kept my head low with a blurry sight.

"He'll catch you" Finally jolting, my eyes grew wide in fear, i looked up towards the boy in front of me, yet i couldn't see his face. He had his jet black hair hung around his face, a long curly shiny bangs that hid his eyes. I didn't failed to notice his thin and fragile body. His cold fingers that clinged to my cheeks.

"Run, and never come back" He said inaudibly, tucking my white hair back to my ear with a smile. Though I do not know whats happening, my eyes bursted crying itself, the fearing and sad sobs of mine, i ran.

"Sir?"

"Sir? Are you okay?" The man immediately gasped from his sleep, opening his eyes wide, he saw a hand grabbing his elbow. Following a couple of shallow breaths and frighting glances of Zhong.

"What do you think you're doing?" striking the man by his golden eyes with his voice that flowed inside the whole car, earning a flinch from his concerned driver who looked away and placed his hands on the wheels again.

"Y-you were crying in your sleep sir. I was just concerned." The driver who had brown hair slowly followed the cars on moving once again, with a guilty heart, crazy-scared to get fired.

"You have no rights to be concerned about me. You're just a filthy driver and a driver serves me, you only need to touch the wheels and not my skin. So don't cross the line, beggar." He fixed his black  tie and made sure his purest black clothing isn't ruined. He spoke with nothing but irritation, his mouth filled with flaming words everytime he speaks.

"I-im sorry sir. It will not be repeated again" The driver declared loudly, nervously gripping the wheel with unsure tone and shaky breaths.

BILLIONAIRE
Rewritten

7:46 AM
XX street, XX road, Seoul Korea.
On the way to XX Hotel

Minutes have passed, Zhong Chenle kept looking at his silver wrist watch, clean and perfectly polished from bottom to top that screams hilariously expensive everytime it ticks.

His physique was beautiful and thin, and he stood 180cm tall. He was slenderly sitting on the car seat, wearing designer clothes, formal tuxedos that he makes it even his house clothes. He has sharp eyes and cold face. Snow white skin and hair. Zhong owned his father's business at 19 since he reached the korean adult stage and took over the whole company successfully. At the current age, 21, he already went all out to build branches of his company overseas all over the world, no man in the business world who didn't know his name, The one who stood at the top, the successful young wolf, the young billionaire, Zhong Chenle.

"I should be at the venue by now, why is this car so slow?" Looking out of his closed black tinted window with an overly irritated face. His eyes seemed to cut down every single building, just growling.

"My apologies sir, i-its just something came up at front causing the traffic" a tremendous amount of pressure started to linger around the car with the ticking echoes of Zhong's watch.

"What is it" He sighed sharply starting to feel tired after a defeating disappointments following one after another.

"Seems like theres a kid in the front making a fuss" the driver gripped the wheel, making loud noises to the front car, beeping nonstop