Villains Return

While the broken villain kids were all sleeping the villain parents had decided they were through with letting their children play house and live in the hideout which they had been doing for a few weeks now and they were ready to force their children into working for them again and dragging them back to their homes.

   Evil Queen, Cruella, Jafar, Lady Tremaine, and Maleficent as she had been wanting to see the damage that she had caused all made their way to the hideout as the kids would be outnumbered and didn't stand a chance against them. They were coming back to them and that was final especially since they had no reason to be there anymore as they had already taken the baby from them. 

   "Ugh look at them all cuddled up together like that. It's so sweet and soft it's sickening. Let's break up this disgustingly sweet moment. Especially since my puppy should have been working for me, but he hasn't been working for weeks and my chores have been untouched. He's behind and my chores aren't getting done," Cruella cackled out in anger and disgust as she went to the couch and yanked her sleeping son off the couch immediately waking him up. Carlos just froze in fear when he realized that he was in his mother's tight grip.

     The other villain parents just followed after Cruella as they too yanked their children off the couch and forced them to wake up. Dizzy, Evie, and Jay all froze as well as they realized that they too were in their evil parent's grips.

       The villain kids all didn't know what to do. Evie had decided that she didn't want to give in to her mom after they had all woken up the next day after Mallory had been stolen and they had all just taken in each other's emotions and they managed to make it better. After that they had agreed to all stay in the hideout and keep fighting. They would no longer go back to their parents at all until Maleficent returned their baby to them, but that plan was about to be broken and they were terrified.

    They all just looked over and realized that it wasn't just their parents that had come by; it was all of the parents including the monster who kidnapped his baby. Carlos was petrified he had never been more frightened in his life. He didn't feel like a brave fifteen year old boy who had faced his mother and the Evil Queen in order to save his baby. He felt like a scared little boy.

    Carlos just looked at his mom as he managed to get out a little bit of words. "M...m...m...om wha.. what are you doing here? Maleficent already got Mallory," Carlos stuttered out as he shook in fear, afraid of what his mother and the other villain's parents were going to do to him and his family.

    Cruella just tightened her grip on her son as she couldn't believe he was questioning her. It was so obvious what she had come for. And she was angry that he would mention the brat that Maleficent had gotten. It was like he was rubbing it in her face that she had lost.

    "I don't care about that little brat anymore! Maleficent can have it, it's not like it can do much anyway! I've seen that thing it barely even moves! I am here to take you home! My chores haven't been done in weeks and you are behind! Don't make me get the dogs since you are clearly being a misbehaving boy and dogs love to eat boys who misbehave!" Cruella screamed at her son as she slapped him across the face for being disrespectful and she was angry at him for just leaving for weeks. She didn't care that he lost his baby he had chores to do and he was acting like a cowardly little boy and acting like his baby was dead. He was being a sorry excuse of a villain.

   Maleficent just glared at Cruella. "Oh really you don't care about the brat? That's not what you said yesterday when you were begging like a pathetic peasant. And I'll have you know that little brat will be my minion. I've already started training it. It will be a mini me in just a few weeks trust me. Maleficent Junior will be more of a villain then all of your sorry excuses for children," Maleficent told the others as they had all started to laugh at what Cruella had said about the little brat that she had taken in as her new minion. They seemed to forget who they were messing with.

    Cruella just glared back at Maleficent not saying anything as she tightened her grip on Carlos and then left the hideout with him screaming and trying to fight as she had gotten what she had come for and didn't care about whether the others got their kids back or not.

     Lady tremaine just looked at the young twelve year old who was supposed to be helping with the salon, but she hadn't been there for weeks. "Dizzy we are leaving too. Your mother wants you home and you need to make up for not sweeping and cleaning the salon for weeks. Let's go your little playtime is over," Lady Tremaine told her granddaughter as she tried to drag her out of the hideout.

      Dizzy just started crying as she reached for Evie who was being held back by her mom. "Evie please don't let her take me. I don't want to go back there," Dizzy begged Evie as she reached for her and Evie just began to cry as she tried to grab onto Dizzy, but couldn't as her mom was holding her back. Evie just cried as she had just watched Carlos get dragged away and now Dizzy too.

    Evie immediately composed herself as she managed to get out of her mother's grip. She just ran straight towards Maleficent as she tried to lunge at her. "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER MALEFICENT? GIVE ME BACK MY BABY! AND HER NAME IS MALLORY! DON'T YOU DARE CALL MY DAUGHTER MALEFICENT JUNIOR! I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Evie screamed out as she didn't care who she was yelling at. She wanted her baby back and she was angry that the monster who took her daughter had the nerve to show up at her home.

     Maleficent just smirked as she watched the broken girl try to lunge at her, but got held back by her mother. "Oh it's not going to be that easy to get your brat back. I've locked her away where you will never find her. But you know you're right, her name isn't Maleficent Junior, that little brat doesn't deserve my name, but I will not be calling that thing Mallory. Mallory is such a disgusting girly name. That thing will never survive with such a girly name like that. Her name is Mal from now on. Oooh and I shall tell her that her name is Maleficent, but she isn't evil enough to get my name oh that would be so torturous for her. I love it! Well this sure has been fun, but I must get back to your baby. Oh did I say your baby? I meant my minion," Maleficent told Evie with an evil laugh as she enjoyed watching the villain kids all broken and begging to stay even though they were being dragged out by their parents.

     Evil Queen just grabbed Evie and headed for the exit along with Jafar and Jay while Maleficent was just watching as she was about to leave, but decided to stay for the rest of the show. "Evie we are leaving. It's time for your princess lesson. And I am sick of letting you play house with your little imaginary family that is over. You are coming home right now and you are going to start fixing up your look and getting a prince," The Evil Queen screamed out as she dragged Evie who was still trying to lunge at Maleficent out of the hideout.

     Jafar just did the same with Jay. "Jay you need to steal things for my store. I have no new items and I haven't for weeks. I'm going to lose business. Let's go you are going stealing and I don't want to see you back until you have made up for all the weeks you missed of stealing," Jafar told his son as he dragged him out of the hideout and Jay didn't even try to fight his dad as all his friends were back with their parents.

   Once all the villain kids had been taken back to their homes Maleficent just smirked as she took off out of the hideout and made her way to where she had been keeping the baby. When she got back to her hiding spot she just walked over to the sleeping baby with an evil smile as she was ready for some more training.