Thirty-Six

Jia and Ced went to Bea while we stayed here on Deanna's room.

"Ms. Deanna Wong?" One of the nurse knocked and peak inside the room. "Check lang po ako." Deanna smiled and nodded.

We were sitting at the couch at the bottom of Deanna's bed. I looked at the nurse and she was batting her eyes at her. Deanna said something that made her contain her smile and blush.

I stood up and walked towards them. "Hi. Jema Galanza." I introduced myself.

"Hello po." She smiled at me and continued on checking Deanna's blood pressure. She gave Deanna a sticky look while doing so.

"Anong BP ng girlfriend ko?" I asked.

"110/80 po. Normal naman."

"Ehem. Bakod." Tots fake coughed.

The nurse must have realized something so her smile melted and just continued getting Deanna's vital. Professionally.

Deanna looked at me with a questioning look.

"What?" I said and returned back to my seat.

The nurse already left.

"Deanna!!" Maddie jumped to her seat and approached Deanna. The others did the same. "Be better soon. We still have a conference and we still need to beat your asses." Maddie declared.

"Don't pressure her Madz. Matatalo na nga eh. Wag mo nang asarin." Ate Den said smiling proudly.

"Don't listen to them Deanna. We will win." Ate Ly rebutted.

"Oh I know ate. We'll beat Jema, este Creamline."

"I'll surrender basta be well Deanna." I said sweetly.

"Jema?!"
"Oh my God."
"**Faceslap."

My coach mates reacted.

"Jema, you have to call my parents and tell them what happened."

"What? Why me?"

"You've told my surgeon and every nurses that checks me that you are my girlfriend. So..."

"Nanjan naman si Ate Ly ah? Ate Ly diba ikaw na lang magsasabi." I gave her an eye and she just shrugged.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Wha... Ah..."

"J, una na kami." Ate Den said. "We'll just take a look at Bea and then we'll go home."

"Don't worry about the SEA games awarding, kami nang bahala dun." Ate Ly said.

"Wait, I'll walk you guys out."

We went out and closed the door behind me.

"Are you really guys together?" Ate Den asked me. We were at the back of the Avengers while walking towards Bea's recovery room.

"I don't know ate, it was... She said that she loved me and then..." She held my arms to stop me from speaking.

"Talk about it okay?"

"Yes ate." We arrive at Bea's recovery room and I said I better get back to Deanna.

"Di ka na muna papasok?" Maddie asked.

"I'll visit later."

When I got back Deanna just ended her call.

"Deanns.." I started.

"I already talked to them." I just nodded. "Sorry, if I pressured you into doing something that you are not comfortable with and is not your responsibility. Since you are not really my girlfriend."