Chapter 40-FINALE OF BOOK 1: Pt.1

You are reading this correctly, this is gonna be the Finale of BOOK 1! But it will have three parts building up to the end.

So, on to it.
This is a song Chapter. Play the song, or don't. Idc

Kirishima's POV
Ring.

"Why are they're kids here?? Eh. Take them with the woman. I don't care what happens to them." One of the dude's grabs Denki's arm, Denki yelps. Shocking him. The "police officer" grabs his gun and-

But I could be more~

Denki's eyes turn shocked as a bullet gets pushed through his stomach. Gasping, he falls. I yell, in shook as I am dragged toward the opposite end of the office.

The guy laughs as I'm thrown against the wall.

Isn't there more!

Tears run down my face, as I slowly pull my knees to my chest. Mitsuki puts her arms around me, "It's gonna be okay, Eijirou. It's gonna be fine." Quiet sobs leave my mouth as she pulls me closer.

"I just wanna see Kat..." Mitsuki hushes me. I sigh, looking at her,

"Don't you dream of forgetting this?"

She nods, as one of the guys walks over. He looks, familiar...

"Stand up woman-" I sit there, holding my knees tighter. It's him.

I look at my hands. The same ones that were near his all those years ago. The same ones who could stop this.

Have we forgotten what we want?

He chuckles. "Ah. So you came to see her, aye? What would she do if she knew, Kirishima?" Mitsuki holds me tighter, "Do you know this man?" I nod, burying my head in her shoulder. I hear Denki gasp.

Counting the WARS~

I reach up. Barely touching my scar, sobs break from my lips. He's the monster.

"You know Eijirou, I was kinda hoping your friend, Eva would be here.... But, your the next best thing.." He grabs my collar, pulling me away from Mitsuki.

He throws me to the ground. Something in my arm snaps.

And broken bones.

Mitsuki gasps, I turn my head. Sighing. 'This isn't gonna be over quickly... I have to stand up and fight... I have to..'

I look over at Denki, seeing his dead, cold stare over to me. A pool of blood under him. 'I can't do this...'

Haven't we lost enough already?

Denki gasp, scaring me. He pulls me to a stand. "Show these people what a good little slut you are, Eijirou. Go on, show them." I gulp.

Isn't this more then what it's worth?

I slowly take off my jacket, sighing with each noise. Mitsuki's life. Denki's face.

Kat.

I have to fight. I have to save these people. I have my provisional license. I can legally fight them... But how...

He speaks,

"Have we forgotten where we came from?"

I gulp, looking down at my jacket on the ground. I don't have to follow his rules anymore. I'm not his son anymore. I'm Ink and Ichika's...

I grab my jacket. Throwing it over Kat's shirt I have on. He growls. I look at him. He points his gun at me then at Mitsuki.

Long way from laying in the dirt.

I jump in front of her, activating my quirk just as the bullet hits my skin. His eyes gleam.

And if I can only dream of up from down

Mitsuki crawls quickly over to the others. His smile widens, "So becoming a hero is helping you? Aye, that's good. But, you still need to work harder-"

"I'm strong enough already. No one to push me around. No one's said anything bad. Everything I've been through, was because life decided. And ONLY ONCE has it gotten to me.

"So, no. I don't need to work harder. If anything, I've worked hard enough. I've taken a deep breath and have people who actually care, Ezra."

His smiles turns crooked

Then god, help me out. Be gone.

Mitsuki cries out, "BE CAREFUL!"

And it distracts him.

Have I, outside of everything I've worked for

I rush into him, knocking him into one of the other "police officers," using his quirk.

He stabs them, hitting me a little in the process. Denki gives me a thumbs up. I smile, then feel a small jab under my-

Did I get this All Wrong?

I put my hand up under my throat. Glancing at Denki, as he slowly lifts his head up. I start to fall, sliding him my phone.

And with that, I saved peoples lives...

Just not-

BAM! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry. The TodoDeku story is up. Okay.

NEXT THING TO ADDRESS.
I have been debating putting a face reveal here. It'll be up for about an hour but yeah.