REWRITE <3

So it's been a while since I tried getting into the FNAF fandom.
Originally, I was OBSESSED with it, albeit a healthy amount. I wasn't shipping kids in fur suits and I still didn't know what rule 34 was back then. I had a fair amount of merch, played through a few games. Fun stuff.
Of course, I cant forget about the fan fiction. So much of it here on Wattpad, and I made a really edgy one.
Hell, even the ending wasn't that clear. I'll probably have to explain the story that I had originally planned, just for y'all to see how this story went WAY off course.

Original: Chris is haunted by a Nightmare who terrorized his dreams for the last 2 years. Now that he has severe brain trauma, Nightmare moves in for the kill only for Chris to banish the Nightmare using his father's influence, which came in the form of a Fredbear plush. Nightmare flees, only to latch onto Michael as he's trapped in an almost vegetative state. Michael's soul splits into halves, one being too weak to escape his body while the other becomes the thing that ultimately killed him: a Nightmare. Nightmares are entities that prey on the minds of children and young teens, draining their soul of any potential food before either controlling the body or killing the person. Chris is saved by a brain transplant, as part of his frontal lobe is destroyed. Due to the injury, Chris has more difficulty in feeling certain emotions such as joy or euphoria as his dopamine levels are severely damaged due to the bite and transplant. He matures much faster than any boy his age and is forced into a sheltered life by his grieving, psychotic father. William becomes the first Nightmare victim in centuries (the previous being Van Gogh c:) and experiences nightmarish sequences that act as a method of torture. Here, we meet Akumu, a broken soul who feeds off of the desperation and grief that William experiences. He also further decreases the man's sanity, driving William to consider taking the life of his now only child. William ends up murdering Chris at the pizzeria, and Akumu feeds off of William more before leaving him to rot in Springtrap. Akumu, then succumbs into despair as he recalls the family he once had and visits his mother's grave as an apparation. Akumu then spends the rest of eternity feeding off souls, mourning the half of his soul that died inside of his body.

Yep, and that's not what the rewrite will be about. Otherwise, I'd be spoiling the entire plot. But don't worry, I've been practicing my writings skills by writing an entire draft for a possible published book. This time I won't mess up.
This time, there may be a happy ending.
Also, any thoughts on a Q&A? I've been wanting to do one for a while now. F you are interested, leave any questions about the story, its future, or me in the comments!
Remember, tomorrow is another day. Or it would feel like one if we weren't stuck in quarantine.