💜 part 9 💜

The next morning Virgil POV
'I really don't to the vet but the others are making me' "Virgil come on we have to go!!" ' nope not doing that I'm hiding' then someone walked into my room "Virgil come on it's not going to be that bad just come out" (btw Virgil is hiding on the top shelf in his closet) 'please don't find me please don't find me' " Patton Logan I can't find Virgil!!" 'Oh crap it's Roman?!!?' "What did you say Roman?" "I can't find Virgil!" " did you check the closet?" "What?" Patton walks into the room" he usually hides there when he doesn't want to do something or go some where" 'oh no'

No one's POV
Patton opens the closet to see Virgil on the top shelf "Virgil we have to go come on" "no!" "Virgil!!😠" "eep!" "Come down here right now young man!" Virgil comes down and gets right in front of Patton "I'm sorry please don't hit me!" "Oh virge I was not going to hit you I just wanted you to get down i'm so sorry for scaring you" Patton goes over and hugs Virgil "OK now that we have settled this we still need to go to the vet"

{Times skip because the Author is lazy}

Patton POV
We finally got to the vet and go in " hi Mia" "hi Patton is this Virgil?" "yes he is" " I don't wanna do this" "It's going to be ok little one Nothing bad is going to happen to you you are in a safe place and Patton his room number is  3 and you already know your way around so you should have trouble finding it"

{Cliffhanger because I'm feeling evil and don't worry I will write the next chapter Sometime next week or this weekend }