Part 10💗

Nobody's Point of  View 

"Where- .. is my son?" A bruised amaretto groaned as he looked into the dark eyes of his enemy. "On his way to death." The man smirked. "NOO! Let me out dammit! You said we had a deal!"  Amaretto screamed as anger radiated from his body and took control of his senses. 

"Shut the hell up!" The man bitch slapped amaretto causing his lip to bust and a new bruise to form on his face. In his head he shouted for the man to stop and begged him to go home but on the outside Front he acted as if the pain didn't hurt him. 

"We had a deal, and I followed through. Your son is safe and so is your little cumbag. How did it feel knowing a random women took your cum  and shoved it up her?"  The man teased. He was sure amaretto didn't feel comfortable so he took it upon himself to make it worse. 

"I want your head yes I do. But this doesn't feel right." The man hummed as his vibe seemed off. "I swear boy if you have some little scheme then just know my people will slaughter you your family and any one associated with you." The man sneered

"Let....me...GO" amaretto screamed. Little did the man know that while he was provoking him, amaretto was cutting the ropes on his hands. Amaretto charged to the man the minute the ropes fell from his wrist. 

It was silent as the man seemed shocked he even pulled the trigger. Amarettos body fell limp onto the floor as his heart stopped and breathing became harder. The man stepped out, showing the saddened look on his face before raising his hand shooting amaretto in the stomach. 

He watched the life leave amarettos body and chuckled when he finally stopped breathing and his eyes remained open without blinking. He decided he'd send his wife and son a little gift, so he called in someone. 

"Dan come and wrap him up. Throw a little acid here and there before shipping him up to the estate his family is in."  The man, who continued to hide under mask spoke finality clear in his deep soothing voice. 

"Sure thing boss." Dan sighed as he looked at the man he grew to love, but his father killed him and took him away. "Rest In paradise boss." Dan whispered before splattering acid into his body in different places watching it eat up the skin. 

HE cringes slightly before writing dead in red on amarettos forehead. "Hurry on up now son we don't have all damn day." His father sighed dramatically as he drunk a cup of cognac. The liquid was cool to the throat and made him feel giddy almost like he didn't just kill someone and watched his child poor acid in there skin. 

Amaryllis held her son for dear life as she wondered where the hell amare was. "I missed you so much baby, I'll never let you leave my sight I promise." She cried as she wrapped her arms around small  Nico who was so uncomfortable. He'd never been hugged this long but he saw his moms tears and decided now wasn't the time. 

"I love you baby and me you and daddy are gonna live happy on the beach." Amaryllis smiled as she placed kisses all over the boys face. The bad feeling came back twice as hard buT she shoved it away as if it was a unwanted gift and let leave be with her. 

She felt like now was a moment that could never be ruined. Without amaretto, she'd have to take lead because Nico wasn't old enough. But she would never and she all ready  had her plan ready. 

She'd go to the safe house and wait for amaretto to say it was safe and then convince him to quit. Her plan sounded great in her mind but she hoped that they would actually work in her favor. 

"Miss. Can we take him for a bath?" Leslie spat as she walked into the room with two more maids. "No it's fine, I got it ." Amaryllis sneered as she spat the word with distaste. "Mm. If I was his mom he'd already have been showered and fed. But I guess I am the better parent since my kids are still safe and sound in their rooms." 

Leslie hit a soft spot and before anybody knew what was happening amaryllis hopped up and slapped her. Leslie hit back and before anyone knew it, Leslie and amaryllis began to have their first fight. 

T B C .....