Part six💕

I'm on my iPad yall okurrrrrt.

5 year time skip——-..........

"Mamma!" Nicola yelled in his tiny little 5 year old voice. I stood up from my love seat and put my cup of tea on the coffee table. After about a year of living with amare things changed, he decided he wanted to try dating and so did I. He got into a stable relationship with a girl named Emily and she is a big sweet heart who is also a bit of a gold digger. 

 I was fine with moving out and got something small. I live in a small 2 bedroom condo with Cola and are puppy Ronny. Things are great I'm a full time caterer at 'Roses and things'. Of course I still own my school but I got a new principle and go in when I ever I can. I haven't seen much of amares family but I'm fine with it considering I don't see much of my family either. 

As I opened colas room door I stumbled upon a small LEGO. I scowled and picked it up as I looked at my freshly polished baby pink toenails. Cola was sitting on his Spider-Man bed with Ronny and had paint all over his room carpet. "Ciò  che diamine!" I shouted out Italian since it was my first language.  

"Dispiace mamma!" Cola giggled looking all innocent. I shook my head and picked him up getting him ready for yet another bath. Looking at the c,lock it was almost 9 and we had a huge event to get too with me and amares family. 

After the bath

After showering and doing our hygiene, I put on my light link 2 piece dress. It was cute tube top with a pencil skirt with real diamonds on the waist area. Cola looked cute in his cute little black tuxedo. As we arrived at the big gala place, paparazzi were everywhere snapping pictures. 

I saw my mamma seated in her rightfully spot by my father and carefully made my way towards them. Cola was seated on my waist and the women by mare stood up turning around and shocking me. 

"Amaryllis........

To be con mother fucking tinted.😂