Part three💕

Amaryllis^> 2Months^>

"Mommy! I want some ice cream! And oreos!" I whined rubbing my small basketball shaped belly.

Amaretto sat watching slightly amused. "Ice cream and and what?!" My mother shouted halfway out of the door.

"ORE-" I was cut of as she slammed the door quickly. My bottom lip trembled and amaretto sighed before pulling me into a hug.

It wasn't intimate at all but you know hormones were crazy. As I said at the ball announcing my pregnancy, him and Kendra didn't last long. He still sorta talks to her because she somehow stole his sperm and inseminated herself.

He now has two kids on the way and he's making sure to get full custody of Kendra's.

I'm don't feel anyway about it because my kid can have a sibling or whatever. Only bad news is Kendra is starting to become sneaky.

She's supposed to be 1 month today but she has not even a inch of baby bump.
She does her normal doings and nothing pregnant woman do. She doesn't even let us go to appointments because she feels like it's wrong to have me their even though I'm gonna be the child's siblings mother.

"Shhh, I'll get you more Oreos  Llis, just don't cry okay." Amaretto shushed me. Oh yeah, I met his basic family like mom dad and siblings, I'll meet the mafia when I give birth.

Pulling my face back I looked at him only to start staring at his lips. When he looked at me I looked away and wiped my tears. "I'm, I'm going to the school today. You wanna go?"

Shaking his head he stood up and grabbed his black dress shoes putting them on. "Uh, no. I have to go to a meeting at 2 and seeing as its already 1:30, I have to leave."

Trying my hardest to push the sadness away I nodded and smiled enough to make him think I was fine. "It's okay anyway. I was just gonna pop up and did some paper work."
He grinned and winked before kissing my forehead. "Great! I'll call before I head home to check in on the baby okay?"

Nodding my head I watched him leave before getting up to head to my room. Going straight to my closet I thought about what to wear before pulling out a cute off white shirt with pink bubbled words "Eat,Sleep,repeat".

Pairing that with some high waisted dark blue shorts and some brown gladiator sandals I started my hair. I did a half up half down. Getting my coco Chanel purse I grabbed a few things and walked to my car.

Since it was lunch I decide to go sit with my favorite group of 12th graders. It was 5 girls I actually got along with.walking into the cafeteria kids stared and some kept talking.

Going to the table Alyssa squealed and did a little dance on her boyfriend, Dominic's, lap.
"I was wondering where you went off too! I though you were missing!" She through a French fry at me making me lap and eat it.

"Well I'm pregnant, so you know bed rest and what not." I said causally shrugging my shoulders. Looking at me she through her self at me hugging the life out of me. My phone rang making her pullback and look at the name.

"Amaretto? AMARETTO!" She gasped dramatically. "Oh my fucking gosh! Your pregnant by my fucking brother! Your the girl they wanted me to meet! I'm sorry I was busy with homework and stuff."

I answered the phone making Alyssa quiet down. "Uh, hi?" I answered awkwardly. That was super surprising. "Uh, I actually was calling to let you know if the offer too come to the school is still on the table that I'd love to come. The meeting was cut short and stuff so why not."

Looking up Alyssa basically squealed and nodded yes super fast. "Uh sure thing, were in the cafeteria. Be fast, please." Chuckling he snorted before replying, "so clingy and demanding miss. Mary."

Chuckling we hung up and Alyssa looked so happy. "He hasn't laughed like that in long time. I'm glad your here and changing him."
Raising my brow she shook her head and looked behind me. The cafe falling silent everyone turned to look at the devil himself with flowers and a cake.

He walked over too me and smiled, not smirked, SMILED. "Uh, I remember you saying this was the day last year you though about having kids and I'm just like surprising you. I uh, I'm sorry it's probably weird or whatever-" cutting off his rambling I hugged him tightly before taking the cake and a plastic fork and dug right in.

"Alyssa?" Amaretto sighed. She squealed and hugged him knocking the air out of him.
For a while we all sat and talked and had fun until the lunch bell rang and me and AT&T walked out and went home.

2Getting out of the bed I walked downstairs to see AT&T trying to sleep on the couch. "T come onnnnn, sleep with me- wait woahh, I mean the same bed not like have sex with me or anything." He chuckled sleepily which was sexy as hell.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to my room. Laying in bed he took off his shirt and pants, leaving him with his boxers and socks on. I looked down and saw his FRIEND poking through his boxers. Immediately I blushed tomato red and laid down.

T laid down in bed and pulled me closer almost immediately. I felt his friend poke me ass and I moaned quietly earning a groan from T. "Please stop moaning and moving." He Pleaded unconsciously moving his hips against my behind.

I sighed quietly feeling pure bliss when he grew larger in size and continued to rub against me. "I can't I'm wet down their and I don't know why. And my nipples are erect." I told him blushing furiously.

He looked at me before kissing me deeply and rubbing his hand against my vagina. I finger slipped in and I moaned. "A-Aaaaa" I moaned not finishing because something wet and thick licked my vagina.

That night me and Amaretto had sex for the first time.
————
Sooooo How was this chapter, sorry for making you wait and it was sucky. It was honestly supposed to be longer but 1077 words are okay right? 🤣 but next chapter will be out in probably like a week so be ready I promise I'll start as soon as I'm finished with this chapter.

Enjoy my little filler,

BY WHORESSSSS🥴🥴🧶🤣