LII. The hybrid dick

Start from the beginning

I look around, smiling. "Who's next?"

____________________________________________

I snap the last neck, dropping the body. "There." Klaus smiles, healing the guy we've been using as a blood bag. "Good as new. Now you relax, okay, Mate?" Klaus compels. "We're gonna need you when the rest of them wake up." I lean against a tree next to Ray. Klaus gets up, walking over to him.

"They're dead..." Ray whispers in shock. "They're all dead."

"He's through his transition," Klaus smirks. "He should be feeling better soon."I watch as Ray shakes violently like he's freeing.

"So is this your master plan?" Stefan asks. "Build an army of Hybrid slaves?" He scoffs, looking around at all the bodies.

"No, not slaves." Klaus he sighs, "Soldiers. Comrades."

"For what war?" Stefan asks harshly. "Might i ask."

"You don't arm yourself after a war has been declared Stefan, you build your army so big that no one ever dares to pick a fight," Klaus smirks.

"How do you know they'll be loyal?" I ask.

"It's not difficult to be loyal when you're on the winning team." He smirks. "That's something you'll learn once you shake that depressive chip off your shoulder." Stefan and i let out a laugh.

"That's why you're, uh, you're keeping us around?" Stefan scoffs. I look down at Ray, seeing blood coming out od his eyes, "To witness an attitude adjustment?"

"Klaus." He looks over to me, looking down at Ray. He grabs Ray's face, seeing the blood.

"You two will know why I'm keeping you around when I've decided that i want you two to know." He glares, turning his attention back to Ray. "Something's wrong."

"You think?" I ask sarcastically. Stefan looks down, inspecting Ray as well. Stefan hums, tilting his head.

"That shouldn't be happening should it?" Stefan asks sarcastically.

"Well, obviously." Klaus glares. Klaus stands, pacing, not knowing what the hell's going wrong.

"You said I'd feel better, why doesn't it feel better?" Ray chokes out, blood still pouring from his nose and eyes.

"Some master race of yours." I scoff.

"Attitude, darling," Klaus grumbles. The girl from earlier gasps and i look over to her.

"Derek, come feed your girlfriend." Klaus orders, Derek walks over, Ray growling and then speeding off. "What are you two doing still standing here? Go get him." Klaus orders. I roll my eyes, Stefan and i taking off after Ray.
We come at him from both sides, Stefan tackling him. Ray snarls, biting Stefan. I gap, rushing forward. I pull him off of Stefan, Ray running away.

"Stefan...." I gasp.

"We need to find Ray," he tells me as i help him up from the ground. We both stop, hearing a very familiar voice, Damon's voice.

'How you doing?'

'Fine.' Elena. Stefan and i stare at each other wide-eyed.

"I thought you got rid of him, "I say shakily.

"So did i." He grumbles. We move towards the ridge, seeing them walking up the hill. If they get any closer, Klaus will know she's alive. A branch snaps from behind us, and i spin around, relaxing when i see Klaus.