How it Began

Y/N POV
      I wake up and sigh, another miserable day in this hell I call home; or so I thought. I get up and tie my hair in a purple and pink (not my choice) scrunchy. After that I start showering, when suddenly, the lady who run the orphanage slams open the door and shouts "Y/N GET DRESSED AND BACK YOUR SHIT YOU WHORE, YOUR BEIN ADOPTED" . God she is such a bitch, my mother, before she died, taught me to always be kind but I just can't when it comes to her.
      Anyways, after a 10 minute long nice hot shower, I threw in an oversized band T on, some ripped jeans, and some old converse (I can't afford new ones). Then I stuff my two other T-shirts and my stuffed bear into my Panic At The Disco back-pack, these where the only things I own. After that I decided to put all my fear away and head downstairs. This whole time I haven't been able to get the fact that I'm being adopted by someone. Once down stairs I take on last look at the home? No not home, building I stayed in for 3 years. I won't miss anyone and I won't be missed.
      I finally made made my way to the door and I couldn't believe who was there....Tome Harlock, like the Tom Harlock, the one with 946k...he may never reach a million but it's still a big deal.
      I froze. He said "Hi I'm Tom Harlock love, I have 946k subscribers on YouTube, ever heard of me?" I, still shocked, respond with "y...ye-," he cut me off "Awe of course you've heard of me I'm great...love." If anyone else said this I would've punched them, but looking at his eyes in person... I know it's just a front. I them ask "ar...are you adopting m...me?" He laughs and replies "haha of course, are you a little starstruck love?" After that he filled out some forms and helped me with my only bag. He looks at it and says "ya like Panic At The Disco?" I, a little embarrassed about it "well...after watching your vine mentioning not having a panic at the disco, I had to check into it." He chuckled "well let's listen to some panic at the disco and go home."
      He then walks me to his Tesla and we get in. After we got in I asked "wow...does YouTube pay that well." He looked at me and laughed. He then said " well...yes and no. I'm actually a prince, I try not to flex on YouTube but I'm the real son of the Queen of England, but you can't let anyone know because if people knew it'd be a nightmare." I, in shock reply " I...I won't." I can't believe Tom, my favorite YouTube's and now parent? No not yet I supposed, is a secret prince, this makes me wonder why he seems so sad on the inside.
"B...by the way, what do I call you?" I ask nervously. Tom laughs and says "well Tom is fine but..." he looks at me and winks "you could call me daddy." I, being flustered, reply with "T..Tom, I'll call you Tom yes..." wow this seemed so out of character for him, I mean on camera he is often saying the he won't open up his heart to anyone. This makes me wonder even more about why he would adopt me and what his intentions are. I can't wait to see what will happen.

A/N: Hi 👋 my names rose and this is my first fic so plz don't hate UWU and critics are welcome. I just started watching Tom Harlock and I suggest you guys sub to him too! Bye 👋 I'll update more soon.

(Obviously this is satire, I wanted to add more parts gradually getting more and more dumb and terrible, making it more and more obvious that it's satire but I'm lazy so I just wanted to say I might update again but idk)