Five~ Zombies

~Written by - Redfireburns
~ Edited by - Redfireburns

TW:( blood, gore, alcohol are used in this chapter)

Hope you enjoy <3
__________________________________________________________________________________
Rotten Flesh begin to walk towards Darryl and Zak, The beacon is losing power as they watch the zombies walk closer and closer to them, Zak begins to think of ideas to out run them.

" There's too many of them, no way we can out run them. What can we do, their getting to close for comfort"

Zak stands there, frozen. He can't think of anything, one of his biggest fears is coming true. It's like he's in a fantasy book, that just keeps bringing him back to life. One after another more and more zombies come from the entrances of the college, making it harder and harder to escape them.

" Zak, we need to go before they get us. They might turn us into them and our love story will never be completed."

Screams of college students fill the silence and the moaning noises of the zombies. Their not only going after Zak and Darryl, Their killing multiple college students. Making it harder for them to escape. As the zombie population grows and grows, more of them come closer and closer to Darryl and Zak. Darryl grabs a piece of glass on the floor from the storm, and starts to stab every zombie that gets closer and closer to them. Zak lies on the ground in fear, clenching his tears.

"Zak you have to be strong about this, don't give up now. We're getting closer and closer to being able to kiss and make love and get married. Just don't give up on me."

Darryl hands him a shard of glass for protection, just in case a Zombie gets too close for comfort. Meanwhile more and more college students are getting infected with this mutation of humans. Zak feels the urge to slice through the heads of these zombies to help him and Darryl come closer and closer together.

"Darryl behind you!"

Zak jumps behind Darryl and slices through the zombie that almost bit him, Blood squirted onto Darryl startling him and almost sliced through Zak's head. Startling Zak, he begins to go into a state of self defence thinking that Darryl tried to kill him. He began to slice at Darryl making it easier for him to get infected.

" What are you doing Zak, You're going to kill me, Zak stop watch out!"

Darryl slices through a Zombie that almost bit Zak's neck and began to feel pain in his arm, He saw not only was it sliced but their was bite beginning to chip away due to flesh rotting. A panic comes over Darryl and he begins to run back inside the college building, avoiding every single zombie in sight, not realizing that Zak is out there defending himself off.

" Grrrr, I need to help Zak, Grrrr, He might get bit without my help-, grrrrr"

Darryl begins yo run back fighting off the urge to eat all the people in his sight, He begins to look for Zak, he runs into the court yard, seeing Zak fighting for his life, the urge to eat Zak is coming over him. He begins to rip off a piece of his shirt and puts it in his mouth, he runs towards Zak, and begins to push all the Zombies off him. Some may say it was like a whirl of wind that blew all the bad that over came Zak.

" Darryl? What are you doing here, I thought you got bit? Get away from me, I can't get bit and I won't get bit, I'm sorry but I have to do this. I will come back for you though."

~ Zak pushes Darryl off of him, making the shirt that was in Darryls mouth fall out. Darryl begins to run after Zak but trips over a body, but that doesn't stop him instead it makes him want Zak even more. The zombie in Darryl is coming over him, and its going to take over him before he knows it. He has to focus before his whole body turns into the zombie, and it would not only kill him, but it could kill everyone around him.